87 gn for sale,so.cal only!

951 Blackplanet

im going to sale my project gn,its a complete car with a new paint job,carpet headliner etc...runs and drivesec..it has just become a burden on me to finish.only lookink to sale locally as the interested party can come and look at the car.im not interested in sending pics as a have dialup internet service.for those of you interested and need pics please contact psiedv6,as he said he would post the pics for me,and he can also verify the cars condition.car needs both front seats reuphoulstered,roofrail seals,and two intercooled badges.the later two items were removed for the repaint.body is super straight etc...car has 89,000mi.here is the vin#1g4gj1176hp454958.
lic#3sbx168.im looking to get 8,700 what im in it.but will go 8500 firm.when the kids have to eat strange things happen.my# is 951 623 0881 Raymond.

new lower price

im going to sale my project gn,its a complete car with a new paint job,carpet headliner etc...runs and drivesec..it has just become a burden on me to finish.only lookink to sale locally as the interested party can come and look at the car.im not interested in sending pics as a have dialup internet service.for those of you interested and need pics please contact psiedv6,as he said he would post the pics for me,and he can also verify the cars condition.car needs both front seats reuphoulstered,roofrail seals,and two intercooled badges.the later two items were removed for the repaint.body is super straight etc...car has 89,000mi.here is the vin#1g4gj1176hp454958.
lic#3sbx168.im looking to get 8,700 what im in it.but will go 8500 firm.when the kids have to eat strange things happen.my# is 951 623 0881 Raymond.
dropping the price to 7500.its a good deal.

68 does 11s??? prove it Tim. Dec 2 @ Fontana. Bring the camaro, we'll battle the GN's next time.......

68 does 11s??? prove it Tim. Dec 2 @ Fontana. Bring the Camaro, we'll battle the GN's next time.......

OK OK OK.....I changed my signature just for you, Chuck.
Check it out!

Are you still sore cuz Paul whooped you you last time out to Fontana with an 11.90, and you haven't been able to repeat your 11.5 with that squeezed small block 69?:tongue:
Get yourself a big block and you'll be able to consistently hit those low 11's on nuts alone.:biggrin:

All,
Chuck is the proud new So Cali owner of the GN that is the subject of this string. I saw it today. Aside from the interior being a little rough, it's in pretty good shape.

Oh I can back it up. How about an 11.44 @ 122 on street suspension and still cruising a low rpm 80mph on the freeway. a good all around car not a trailer queen.:D I had to block wind for Paul and he still only pushed out a 12.10:eek: Hope the GN will do these numbers and remain reliable. Thats my goal.........

Congrats on the 11.44!!!
You've been braggin' about that mystery 11.5 for far too long!:biggrin: I was starting to think you found the time slip blowing through the staging lanes.;)

OK...I'll shaddup until I have a timeslip to back my smack....

Tim

:biggrin: Dec 2 @ Pamona. Dont be late. I will ask Paul to step down so my small block can pull your big block through the traps. Oh and bring that dollar.