'87 GN for sale or trade for LS1 (New Engl. area)

SpoolinUpGN

Hey guys,

To all those that have helped me these past couple years with this car, thank you.

Now, I believe its time i moved on to something else and allowed someone else to ride out this classic. This is the add i put up in the LS1 forums...

267340_29_full.jpg

267340_31_full.jpg

267340_30_full.jpg

NOTE: Has brand new correct badging

Some Key Stuff (It's not stock)

- 95,000 miles (orig motor, tranny, turbo, intercooler, etc)
- ONE OWNER CAR (my stepdad bought it brand new in '87)
- 16" AR Torque Thrust II w/ BF Goodrich Tires
- K&N Intake
- Polished Alum. MAF Pipe
- 42.5 lb/hr delphi injectors
- Bosch 237 Perf. Fuel Reg
- ATR 3" Stainless Steel Downpipe
- Hooker 2.5" Alum Exhaust (no cat)
- Cotton Performance 93-Octane Chip
- Other little stuff, too much work - repainted about 1.5 years ago

So i'm looking for a trade. a nice '99-'01 ish LS1, preferably a trans am or an SS camaro. needs to have M6 gearbox (sick of drivin an auto) I don't mind at all if it has mods and mileage would like to keep around 60-70k if possible. Overall, i'm looking to sell this car for around $12,900

Shoot me some offers here on the turbobuick site especially if you're in the Worcester county area of Mass because that's where I am. Tell me what you think, thanks

Joe

Hey, if no one trades, i might want to buy it, is there any rust? and what part of MA are you from?

Hey

Thanks for the interest in the car. i'm located in the Worcester area, where abouts are you located in Mass? The car had quite a bit of work done to it before the new paint went on to make sure the body looks straight and honestly, there is a bit of rust bubbling below the paint on the bottom door of the psg side i believe. It's not much and barely noticeable. If you'd like to see it, or if you're interested in making an offer, drop me another message here or on jperro87@gmail.com.

Thanks for checking her out, i'll keep you posted.

PS - i do have a few trades on the table, but i am really interested in selling it for a flat value as well.

I have a 2002 Camaro SS M6 Black with grey cloth interior (very few with cloth) only mods are a free ram air cutout and a carbon fiber MTI airlid. It ran 12.79 on stock tires with a 2.0 60ft. trapped 110. currently has 49,000 miles and I would like to get 21,000 for it. I can send you pics and we could do a you buy mine I'll buy yours deal... let me know

I've got a 2000 Camaro SS. Looking closer to $14,000 for it, but could deal a little. Details are as follows:
2000 SS #4027
Rally Red
MN6
T-Tops
Monsoon
ASR
Chrome ZR-1's (17x9.5 all around)
SLP Loudmouth Cat back
SLP Y-pipe
MTI Carbon-Fiber Lid w/K&N
Z06 FRC's
Granatelli MAF
FastToys Ram Air kit
Hotchkis STB, LCA's and Adj PHB,
Eibach Pro-Kit w/KYB AGX's
It has 64,000 miles and is well taken care of. There are a few pics here: http://www.brewcitymuscle.com/gallery/2KSS-4027 I can send you a bunch more if you are interested.

Hey I have a 2001 Z28 M6 with 78K, bought from my mother who bought new. No power options what so ever, factory lightweight car. I added a couple mods, Flowmaster, MTI lid, Holley filter, 160 Stat, air box mod, drill mod, skip shift elim, Hypertech Programmer

it dynoed 325 RWHP and 340RWTQ, with STOCK exhaust, TON of potential in this car, with its higher than usual dyno numbers and it lack of factory insatlled options. Its black onyx and no t tops.