87 gn for sale nor cal

nick t

For sale 87 gn. The car has approximatley 56,000 miles. The paint has the standard checking on the roof hood and trunk but overall its a good 10 footer. The interior carpet is worn on the drivers side a little, and the headliner is sagging on the drivers side a little. And the dash speeker cover is cracked, but overall the interior is in good shape. The exterior has 2 small scratches, and a pencil eraser size dent in the trunk. The body is straight with no rust. The engine has the usuall upgrades, adjustable fpr,fuel pump,razors alky kit,turbo tweak chip. It also has a scanmaster,knock guage,water temp and oil pressure.The car runs excellent except when i hit about 13lbs of boost it begins to stutter. Tried replacing ignition module and coil pack but it is still there. Now i am out of time and money and the car needs to go. I cant' post pics because my camera is broken and Im' not that computer literate:frown: Car is located in vacaville Ca. asking price is 13,000 or best offer. Any questions email me at acqstpc@comcast.net or call 707-365-8928.

Here is a TTT for you.
I see we are in the same town. It may be your computer chip causing the problem. Have you tried another or made sure the "tangs" are still straight?I have a spare ecm if you want to try that. I found those to be at faut before.
Give me a callif you want.
Jason 707-416-9085
Good luck on the sale.

pics available

Pictures now available. Send me your email and i will send the link:) .

Hey Acoen, the car originally came from Fresno. Did you own the car previously?

I don't think it is one of mine, I have sold two 87 Gn hard tops, one was clean and perfect with 58k miles and the other was and 87 hard top with 57k miles. This one may have been the one that was sold about two or three years ago. Not a bad car, just needed a good detailing from what I remember. The car I remember came from a Mr Fifield....The reason I remember is his father taught me in high school....But I seem to remember that the car had about 77k miles. The other I know that was for sale had T-Tops and needed work...Those are the only ones I know about. The car seemed extremely clean from the photos Justin sent me....I know it wasn't one of mine or the others I have seen here. I think you got a screaming deal....even not knowing what you spent....Sure it was under 13k....I will puke;) if you got it for under 11k....Congrats my friend on a good deal....

transaction complete

Well it's finally home, I picked it up tonight. I'm very happy with the purchase and Justin is a very cool guy to deal with:cool:

Congrats my friend, I spoke with Justin....Agreed, he is a straight shooter and a very good guy to deal with. Only if I had a little more time to sell the Cruiser, I would have beat you to it!:cool: Congrats again to both Justin and you....both made out great.

Aaron