87 GN For Sale in so.cal.

turbolou

Lou's Automotive 949-378-1590
41,000 miles solid roof, many tasteful up grades, unmolested drive train, chromed engine dress items, Bigger front brakes, injectors,chip, 3" down pipe & catback,GNX 16" Wheels, Hotchkiss front & rear control arms,stretched inter cooler, cold air kit, Cadillac radio & CD player, clean carfax,paint & interior in good condition, never been tracked, Car is in excellent condition & no junk here. Priced fairly at $20,000 949-378-1590 pictures available upon serious requests.Can accommodate out of state buyers & supply references. Regards Lou Czarnota.

Pic's

Here are some pic's for you guys.

IMG_0681.jpg

IMG_0670.jpg

IMG_0666.jpg

IMG_0665.jpg

IMG_0682-1.jpg

IMG_0679.jpg

IMG_0658.jpg

IMG_0661.jpg

IMG_0674.jpg

IMG_0660-1.jpg

nice car Lou, is that Brent in your back seat?:D
I would'nt mind having that car!:eek:[/QUOTE/
Thanks & should it not sell it won't hurt my feelings at all to keep it. Problem is that I'm as bad as the rest & get tempted to step it up. I'm already thinking on how an alky kit would wake it up.Now as to my back seat. Brent & I are a couple of republicans & we leave that kind of action to the democrats, liberals & to certain members of that other Buick board.

Thanks & should it not sell it won't hurt my feelings at all to keep it. Problem is that I'm as bad as the rest & get tempted to step it up. I'm already thinking on how an alky kit would wake it up.Now as to my back seat. Brent & I are a couple of republicans & we leave that kind of action to the democrats, liberals & to certain members of that other Buick board.

lol:D

A man after my own heart....Oh uhhhh mmmm well, Hell, you know what I mean!:biggrin: Beautiful car!

Wish I had the cash for that sweet a++ ride. :cool:
Thanks & indeed it is.These low mileage examples are getting scarcer as time goes on.Meanwhile I'm nit picking all the little details to improve it. I really have mixed feeling about selling it sometimes.But I have a TT Porsche & Lightning P.U.that need to be driven.Too much money sitting around in toys.

Still for sale & ran out of things to perfect. Have gone over every little detail. Someone is going to get a nice trouble free car.

Still for sale & ran out of things to perfect. Have gone over every little detail. Someone is going to get a nice trouble free car.
To those that inquired still for sale & price is firm at $20,000.00 thats the lowest I can take.