87' GN for sale in Florida...

clusolynn

Not sure how much to ask? I'll start at 20K and work from there!

Heads are cast iron with new Ferrera valves and beehive springs. They've been machined for the the new style seals on both int/exh. Combustion chambers polished and pockets ported to unshroud valves. EGR ports filled and pedestals clearanced for 1.55 Harland Sharp roller rockers. Machine work done by Champion. Additional porting to runners performed by me prior to heads going to Champion. I borrowed a Champion Race ported head to set on the bench for visual reference while porting.

Intake also ported by me, again, I borrowed a Champion ported intake to use as a visual reference. EGR runners/ports blocked and/or removed with billet EGR plate. Billet aluminum thermostat housing with 160 degree theromostat.

Short block line bored, cylinders honed (.030), rods resized/ARP bolts, stock turbo crank machined .010/.010, assembly balanced and RJC girdle fitted to block by Don Cruz.

Block later assembled by me with .030 TRW forged pistons, King bearings, new timing cover with oil passage/pump modifications, biggie oil filter adapter, Rollmaster .004 under timing set, GM steel shim headgaskets
(.018), ARP head studs, Comp Cams 215/218 roller cam and lifters.

2004R BRF with rebuilt pump, hardened rings and stator, oil drain enlarged,
.500 boost valve, new frictions and thicker steels for tighter clearances, Kevlar band, billet servo, dual fed forward drum, Level 10 shift kit, extra spring in Lo/rev, drain plug in stock pan and 3200 RPM 9.5 L/U stall convertor.
All new thrust washers and bearings, updated GM Torrington bearing kit installed in rear.

Addons: HR driver's side motor mount, B&M line lock, drive shaft loop, UMI lowers and boxed upper rear control arms, (4) Bilstein shocks, new front tires
(205/60-15); 275/50-15 rear ET Street drag radials (60 to 70% tread), 6162 Turbo, 65 lb injectors with Extender chip, Gen II Translator and 3.5 aluminum MAF, BGC stretched stock location I/C, SMC (non-progressive) alky injection, 62mm stock TB, Ram Charger dual fans, 3" downpipe into 2.5 aluminized dual Hooker exhaust, cold air induction with K&N filter (intake behind driver's headlight). Walbro 340 with hotwire kit and voltbooster at alternator.

Many other parts replaced and possibly not mentioned, IE: NEW A/C compressor, drier, orifice tube, A/C lines/hoses that cross core support, heater core, serpentine belt, Autolite 24 spark plugs, 10mm plug wires with insulators, fuel filter... just ask!

Interior ALL NEW! Billet shifter handle, 5" Cobalt Autometer tach with shift light, VDO oil pressure and temperature gauges in A-pillar pod, Casper's boost and knock gauges in console pod, also have audible feature with knock gauge, NEW JVC CD player with new dash speakers and rear Alpines, trunk witred for amplifier and speakers. Have not had the car professionally tuned since completing, but it runs great!

Car only needs paint to be complete. If you have any questions feel free to call, John @ home 352-354-2190 or Cell 386-365-0636 Thanks.

It's black! With peeling clearcoat?

I couldn't resist! I'll get some pictures up soon, it was on an impulse that I posted it for sale. If anyone shows genuine interest it will get done sooner, I just got it running after being down for 2 years and I'm not a "motivated" seller. I like that response though, "998" words, funny! What do you think about the price compared to what is listed? Reasonable? Outer space? Insane? Conservative? I like the latter, but then I'm biased. Thanks, John.;)