87 GN for sale in AZ

AM86

I'm selling my 87 GN. its always been a CA/AZ car no rust at all ever..still has org paint that looks great. lots of upgrades and still have all the stock parts also...lots of documentaion on the car from the time it was new.. also has T-tops and the seals are in good shape not dryed and cracked like alot out there... car runs very strong and have some time slips from the track on club days tuning the car in after the adding of upgrades best so far was 12.06@116MPH...thats in 100% street trim and stock rims and spare tire in the trunk =)... I'm asking 14,500obo this car is very nice inside and out... one down side to the car is that the trans is slipping,org paint is showing some checking in areas but shines up great...won 1st place at the Buick Olds Pontiac show in April in Scottsdale,AZ plaque come with the car lol..thats just a short bio please contact me if you have any intrest and need some Q's answerd would be more then happy...

ds2.jpg

BUICKSALESPICS010.jpg

BUICKSALESPICS038.jpg

BUICKSALESPICS043.jpg

BUICKSALESPICS006.jpg

BUICKSALESPICS005.jpg

Yes, was told it was changed under warranty buy the original owner should be in the paper work.