87 GN engine, whos he trying to fool

ebay scammer

I know this is off topic..... but folks like that need to be hung up by their b@lls.....

I sure hope no one tries to buy that thinking that they are getting a GN engine.

Vacuum Brakes.....
Smog pump....
accessories are V-Belt... instead of serpentine.... and in the wrong location....
fan shroud...

it could go on for awhile..... there is so much wrong.....

not to mention the big rusty air cleaner in the middle....what a tool.....

kh440 said:
not to mention the big rusty air cleaner in the middle....what a tool.....
OH- But he's says he put a carburetor on it.......... :rolleyes: You mean: just because NOTHING under that hood even vaguely resembles '87 Turbo Regal equipment, you don't think the guys being honest?

I began to think about this douche bag. I wondered:

- by long block did this freak actually take a GN longblock and bolt tons of garbage to it? WHY?

- is this guy for real? $1000? wtf?

-I just bought a complete 86 NA 109 for $125 and it looked way better than that!

The best part if it is a "real" GN block is he lost power doing that. Because turbo pistons are dished compared to the flat top N/A's

He's got it relisted with different pics. I can't make out what's in the pic, supposed to be plugged oil return. Don't know how to post a link, but item #7993739900

I emailed him and h sent me pics of the oil returnb and the casting number, it said 109. Who'da figured....I though he was full of it