87 gn dying

powerwagon05

Driving down road car just quits ? New ecm,mass air sensor,replaced electrical boxes on top of plenum so far. I'm not very knowledgeable in car mechanical stuff just learing. Curious thing it seems to happen when I turn on stereo car is all stock including stereo 47,000 miles on it . Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Driving down road car just quits ? New ecm,mass air sensor,replaced electrical boxes on top of plenum so far. I'm not very knowledgeable in car mechanical stuff just learing. Curious thing it seems to happen when I turn on stereo car is all stock including stereo 47,000 miles on it . Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks
Not sure stereo is involved because it has done it without stereo on

Check the fuse box under the drivers dash and all non stock wires going to it! Is the stereo stock?

Have you checked the orange wire connection at the battery for corrosion or bad connection?

Hope you were able to keep the stock parts you replaced? The replacements can be a worse problem!

Check the fuse box under the drivers dash and all non stock wires going to it! Is the stereo stock?

Have you checked the orange wire connection at the battery for corrosion or bad connection?

Hope you were able to keep the stock parts you replaced? The replacements can be a worse problem!
Thank you for your reply radio is stock 87 gn radio I will check wiring per your suggestions

What electrical boxes? You mean the coil pack?

Who has done the work on your car up until this point?

Is this shop knowledgeable on turbo Buicks? Just letting any joker with some tools work on your Buick can result in les than stellar results.

Sent from my HTC PH39100 using Tapatalk

Is this shop knowledgeable on turbo Buicks? Just letting any joker with some tools work on your Buick can result in les than stellar results.

Sent from my HTC PH39100 using Tapatalk
Yeah lol ! I had the car worked on at weber here in Ohio my brother has the car now in California he takes it to a buick dealer and the guy that works on it worked on them when they were in production .

Your probably F*cked.:( Get the car back. Or tell him where to take it. I wouldn't let just any Buick tech change a fuse on a TR.