87 GN Bremerton Washington

Still have it but i am waiting for his bank draft to get deposited in my account. I was told today that it could take 6-10 weeks for this to happen which i am not happy about at all!!!!!!!!!!!

After calling both banks today no one has a clue where this bank draft is even his bank has no idea where it is. It pretty much blows ass becaus i have bought another car so my house looks like a car lot because i have this GN taking up a spot in my garage. On top of everything else i now have to make insurance payments and a car note on another car that i was not suppose to have anymore.

The longer it sits in my garage the more i am about to just go rent a storage unit and vacum seal the ****er and forget about the car for a few years.

I agree somethings afoot. It doesn't take 6-10 weeks for a bank draft. Not to be negative but me thinks you gettng scammed.

I'll withdraw my offer

I bought a 13k mi GN, so I'm out of the picture, unless something happens and you need money right now,
beautiful car ! ,
cruzn57

I just do not understand how no one knows where this draft is even his bank is tell me they have no clue

I would squash the deal and sell to the next person. You have been more than patient. If you have not met the person chances are he is trying to pull some kind of scam. Happened to me once and almost cost me 36k.

Watch your A$$

Sounds like a scam, any real buyer would wire transfer funds in a Day. A GN buyer would want to get their hands on this car and drive it , no way would they wait 6 weeks.

I hope you did not give them your Bank account number. The common scam is for them to get you account number, they say they are going to transfer money to you...NOT!!!! :confused:

What they are doing is getting your:

Name
Banking info
Your address
Bank rounting number
Your Checking account number

Everything they need to doctor up a phoney check with a legitemate Bank, rounting number and account number, YOURS!

So some pile of Crap in Nigeria or other Scam artist country will be writing Phoney checks on your account. You will not even notice till it is too late. This is a old scam, beware.

This is the same scam that we all get the Dumb ass emails from Some Idiot claiming that he wants to give you a Trillion Dollars Because he is the Heir to a fortune in some foreign country that is in the middle of a revolution and he needs you to please take his money for safe keeping. All he wants you to do is give up your account number and banking info to deposit the money..BULL Honkey..he wants to rip you off.

Allso beware of Cashiers checks, that is a whole nother story in itself. Go to the bank it was drawn on and cash it on the spot.

Bro, Are you smelling the Crap I am stepping in????

Hope this helps.

Den

"PAY NO ATTENTION TO THAT MAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN"

Sounds like a definite scam, especially since he never met you in person.. Do yourself and all of us a favor and sell it to the next person in line, chances are he has cash...

-The great OZ has spoken..

It was a actuall bank draft i was sent but since it was from Canada my bank Wells Fargo sent it to his bank to clear because of the amount. He is not trying to pull a scam its just his bank is ****ed up i think and mine also i guess.

He sent me a email that said i could sell the car to someone else if they came along.

Alaska Buick Relax

I bought the draft on Sept 11. 15,800 can came out of my account. The draft was UPSed the next day. I confirmed yoday that the money is in Wells Fragos hands as of Sept 28. I have no car and no cash get a grip at least the kid still has the car. The banks are the bad guys here.

anyone in the Seattle area

Well I sent this guy the full amount on Sept 11. His bank jerked him around for 3 weeks till the money cleared. I sent him another 500.00 for the delay.
I picked the car up October 7th. (Its not as nice as the pics.)
He was to send me the title as he owed money on the car. One month later NO TITLE. Did he blow the money on crack and not pay of the loan.
I have asked him twice since the 6th where is the title. ?????
. If someone knows this fellow ,PLEASE advise him to get the title to me, immediately before I press the panic button.
In the meantime I am paying storage on the car.Also all the bits he promised , floormats , old exhaust, scanmaster (in the pics) never materialized. This is with out a doubt the worst deal I have every been involved in. The other car I bought ofF the forum was a breeze.

I picked the car up October 7th. (Its not as nice as the pics.)

:confused: :confused: :confused:
I live about 25 miles from Rich, and truly don't know what you're talking about. The car was is great condition the many time I was over at Rich's home. In fact, he babied it too much IMO- took his bike to work for fear that the GN would get abused- and he lives about 2 miles from work!

I'm glad you spoke up as you were one of the first to speak up for Richard. We can argue about the condition or you can ask buddy to send me the pink slip for a car I paid for a month ago. The steering columun is loose , it moves about 1/2 inch each way,the brake light comes on when you push the pedal, the is a hole in the fender wheel where the exhaust dumped, there is surface rust inside the doors, the Scan Master in the pics wasn't in the car. The leather on the steering wheel is beat. Buddy tells me after I paid that the car cuts out and sometimes doesn't start.What else ??? I am just happy to have the car,,,,,, it would be nice to have the pink slip and get it home. I had hoped to drive the car this year. I sent buddy another 500.00 because his bank fumbled the ball. Yet I see him on Ebay rkpetrone selling the stuff he promised me . Oh yeah I sent him another $ 300.00 for 2 wheels.
Thats right 14,800. for a car with no paper work. Oh yeah I'm paying storage for it cause Buddy can't clear the lien.

""PAY NO ATTENTION TO THAT MAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN"

Sounds like a definite scam, especially since he never met you in person.. Do yourself and all of us a favor and sell it to the next person in line, chances are he has cash...

-The great OZ has spoken.."

I hate being right all the time, although not exactly. I sure hope things work out for you..

I'm glad you spoke up as you were one of the first to speak up for Richard. We can argue about the condition or you can ask buddy to send me the pink slip for a car I paid for a month ago. The steering columun is loose , it moves about 1/2 inch each way,the brake light comes on when you push the pedal, the is a hole in the fender wheel where the exhaust dumped, there is surface rust inside the doors, the Scan Master in the pics wasn't in the car. The leather on the steering wheel is beat. Buddy tells me after I paid that the car cuts out and sometimes doesn't start.What else ??? I am just happy to have the car,,,,,, it would be nice to have the pink slip and get it home. I had hoped to drive the car this year. I sent buddy another 500.00 because his bank fumbled the ball. Yet I see him on Ebay rkpetrone selling the stuff he promised me . Oh yeah I sent him another $ 300.00 for 2 wheels.
Thats right 14,800. for a car with no paper work. Oh yeah I'm paying storage for it cause Buddy can't clear the lien.

As I wasn't part of the transaction, I have no comment on that; nor have I any need or desire to argue with you about your purchase. All that is between you and Rich. I consider Rich a friend, and I'll leave it at that. I can advise you that being a dick about things (if you have been) does nothing to better anything.

I, too, bought my car long distance. I flew to TX (with a round trip ticket) and went over it with a fine tooth comb BEFORE completing the paperwork. Only then did we complete the deal.

BTW, the last 2 transactions where I've accepted money orders drawn in US funds from Canadian banks has been somewhat the same time ordeal in geting funds cleared.

Please give me a ****ing break guy I can only do what I can. I told you everything that was wrong with his car before you bought it. I even said do not send me any money until I get it fixed, my words to you were “do not send me money if you want it fixed because I have no idea when I will have the time to do it.” You sent me the money for the car because you wanted my car I had for sale with the problems I told you it had.

Please point out where I said I would sell you anything with the car, I sent you a list of what I had and also told you to if you wanted something I would sell it to you, You replied that you wanted the rims only so guess ****ing what that’s all you got were the ****ing rims that you paid me for. Want to talk about the other 500 that you sent to me we can. I was storing the car for you it was in my garage that was going to take another month to get, so I was going to have the car for another month plus keep insurance on the car till it left my house. I did you a ****ing favor keeping it in my garage under a car cover when I could have left the ****ing car out side.

Please don't come in here with this ****ing bull**** that I sold you a ****ed up car when you new everything that was wrong with it before you bought it. I tell you what, I am getting ****ing pissed at this whole ****ing deal you ****ing bad mouth me one more ****ing time and I will leave the ****ing title on my god dam door step and you can drive the **** back here to get it. You want to play this ****ing game where you come in here and talk all kinds of bull****!. You will lose in the end Better yet I will leave the ****ing title in a envelope nailed to a street lamp down the street and you can come by and pick it up when ever you feel like it.

You came to my house and looked at the car why the **** did you take it if the car was such a POS in your words. I told you about the break light also coming on when you pushed the break. You act like i neve said **** about any of this and the thing is i told you everything i new the car had problems with.Also where the **** doyou get that i can't clear the lien i said i have to wait for the title to be mailed to me.

I have the title in hand now and it’s actually in a envelope ready to be taking to the post office to mail, i actually just sealed the envelope before i came on to the forums to see all this BS.I would take it now to the post office and drop it in the box but to be honest i don't know if it needs more stamps since it's going to Canada. Since its now 3 am it will have to wait till after i wake up.

Reply-ToTo: "
Subject: Re:
Date: Sun, 17 Sep 2006 03:25:56 -0700
Figured i would ask you first before i put some things up on the forums for sale. I have a car cover(paid 300) and 2 rear GTA 16inch rims(no spacers required) that i was going to sell but if you are interesetd in them i would give you first chance at them. If interested i would just do paypal on them. The car cover will stay onthe car untill after the car is picked up ofcourse.

Thanx for the update Richard,
What is the width of the GTA wheel compared to what is on the car now ? The car cover sounds like a good idea, I bought one off Ebay once, looked like it was made from papertowels. I have had to deal with some interesting guys when selling a car. Sometimes I swear they are lonely and just want to talk. I have to sell my white T type (to finance yours) and not looking forward to that.

J#sus F#cking Chr#st
Richard are focking me around. No one in the that branch can be that fockimg stupid. Why would my bank send the draft back??????
One more focking time. I buy a draft. The bank takes the money out of my account immediatley. This way payment can't be stopped and payment is guaranteed. I send the draft off, my bank doesn't know why the funds are to fund. They sit there with the draft and the cash until it comes back from your bank. In the clearing. A cheques drafts etc go the clearing house. . As of Sept 28 ( probably before) my bank knew where the funds had to be sent and Wells Fargo received the money. The money I paid to my bank is gone to your bank and the draft has come home.

Why the fock would draft be sent back to your bank, its been paid. The transaction is complete. Your bank has to have the money somewhere. My bank has paid out 14K to Wells Fargo and I have the canceled draft to prove it. On the bank it says for payment in full of your car. Send the draft back???Overnight or mail???? Either your banker is on glue or your dissing me.
Richard

I can't stress this enough. Get to your bank get a letter stating that you have not received the money. OK. Fax that to xxxxxxxxxxx. At this point I need to know where my 14k is or I will send someone look for it. Richard you have to convince me that the bank is trying fock me over and not you.