87 GN Bremerton Washington

oneshot

Never been to the track so I have no times but we all know what the car can do with the mods I have, The car looks great and have been pulled over more times then I can remember with people asking to buy it. I even had a cop follow once just to tell me how clean the car was. Interior is great minus one part were your foot rest near the pedals.

I would rate the interior a 8 and the out side after a good buff I would rate it a 11. The paint looks great and even had a detail shop tell me over and over that he was so impressed with how the car was painted. If Southern Cal sees this he can tell you how the car looks, I know him from the board and feel free to PM him about the overall look of the car.

The car right now has a slight hesitation that should go away with a new cam sensor
Other then that the car runs very strong and shift pretty hard. I have to take it easy in a corner or it will just flat out go sideways on me.

14k obo

360-621-5239 rich

Replaced bottom half due to low oil pressure

High performance fuel pump & hot wire kit
Chip “TurboTweak”
Car is equipped w/ TE 44 turbo
21 row stock location intercooler
2800 Stall converter
All pluming is 3”
Trial wastegate
K& N air filter
42.5 injectors
2.5 mm plug wires.
Headers
New Radiator
brand new set of tires
New Hood Insulator'
New FLoor Mats

14k OBO

2123982_9_full.jpg

2123982_2_full.jpg

2123982_3_full.jpg

2123982_4_full.jpg

2123982_5_full.jpg

GNX STYLE CLUSTER cost about a $1000 just for it
2123982_8_full.jpg

pic10.jpg

pic12.jpg

pic13.jpg

pic14.jpg

pic15.jpg

http://www.aksportbikes.com/pic16.jpg[/url]

[img]http://www.aksportbikes.com/pic17.jpg

pic18.jpg

Other than the fact that vanilla ice is playing in the background. I seriously need to stop looking at this car for fear of selling my sister to obtain it :biggrin:

Sweet car

;) Vanilla with the 9"" Ice was into Mustangs, I cant believe you would have that Ford boy playing in a Buick!!!! Very nice car! Someones going to be happy with it!

nice car

I think the money is right its just tuff to find someone willing to shell it out I went threw the same thing selling my car as well anyway good luck with the sale

still available?

I know my offer wasn't what you expected, but it's still offered !
no harm, no foul !

Oh yea, and its cash too !

Thanks
cruzn57

the picture is old sorry its 76k

after market exhaust also what type im not sure but it has a great low rumble to it

As of right now car is sold but i still have to wait for the check to clear. I will post on this thread once the deal is finalized.