87 GN at Sumerduck dragway last spring

gmmuscle

B/4 I got my 86 GN in Nov 2010, I was at Sumerduck (near Remington/Culpeper), and there was a very sweet GN that was very fast and looked like a show car. I had my Frame off restored metallic black 72 Monte Carlo there to race. Anybody know of any members in this area that this might be? Seemed like he might have been from around Warrenton-but not sure.

Carl

Hi Carl,
I was at sumerduck alot last year. I remember seeing your beautiful monte carlo. I think your son was with you too. My car is not very fast but thank you for the nice comments. I am hoping to go next week if everything is ready in time.
There is a group of us that index race that is somewhat local. I only got one race in last year but this year should be better. A couple are really fast and all of them really know turbo buicks. Nice guys too.
Looking foward to seeing you sometime at the track.Shoot me a phone number and i can let you know when something happens.Armand

Armand,

My cell is 434.996.6872 and home is 434.985.8708. Call on home phone if evening as cell service at our house is sucky. I'm really glad you found my post. If your going to the Duck next Thursday for t&t I will be there. Look forward to hearing from you.

Carl

Carl,
I dont really participate on here very much but I do try to stay updated with things here.I think its great they have a section for VA. It has been a big help for me.
The weather for Thursday looks perfect. I know its a week away but we will see. I dont think my car will be ready in time to take but i still plan on going. i have only met one other guy there with a GN and it was only once last year.It will be great to see another one. My cell is 571-229-4137. Armand