87 GN and 87 Turbo-t For Sale

ttypeman

I have my 87 turbo-t for sale. It went 11.70@115 at atco raceway last year. All performance parts are less than a year old. It has te62, f/m intercooler, 57lb injectors, turbo350 trans with 3000 b&m stall, posi, scan master 2.1 and more. The car is silver with grey. It needs new headliner and tlc. Solid roof and all the options worked including the ac when I last parked it 6 months ago. its a good 20 footer. Looking for $5000 firm. Parts alone were $3700. Cheapest 11 sec car I know of !!!!

Also for sale is my wifes 87 gn. It is all stock except for the NEW! 2 1/2 hooker exhaust. It has 79,000 org. miles. Has some rare options like twilight sentenial,engine block warmer and radio delete. Also has pw windows, cold ac, pw dl,posi,t tops and power seat. Now the bad news the is the drivers side rear floor is rotted. It is isolated to that spot. the rear quarters have a little rot also. With a little body work this car would look mint. It is worth fixing up. $5000 firm. I have seen 10 times worst for the same price. I've been a buick turbo v6 owner for over 12 years. I have moved to florida and must get rid of them. I don't have the room. The cars are located in MA. "I only have pics of the turbo-t when it was at atco raceway" Please call me at 1 774-526-7492 with any questions. My cell does not get a great signal so leave a message with your number and name and i'll get back to ya ASAP!

PS: These cars are not perfect but not rats either.

Thx, Manny ;)