87 gn/69 firebird f/s

blueta

Well I decided to sell my 2 cars and get an ls1 car or a fast lt1 car. I have an 87 grand national and a 69 firebird w/lt1. Here's the link for the firebird: HERE All mods are listed on that site with some pics. The body is decent. It has some rust on the rockers, floors are solid w/no holes, trunk has a teeny tiny hole in it (about 1" long by 1/2" wide). Interior is ok. Needs a heater core. $5500 obo. Runs and drives anywhere. Now for the buick: HERE I don't have any pics of the buick currently but I can say that it needs a paint job BAD. There isn't any rust or major dents. Interior is in need of some tlc. Seats are there and good shape but needs carpet/headliner/some trim pieces. There is about 30k on the crate engine and about 13k on the rebuilt trans. New radiator. A/C works and I just converted the crappy powermaster brake system to a vac. system. $6000

PRICES REDUCED! I really need $$ right now so I'm dropping the prices $1000 each. 87 Grand national=$5000 and 69 firebird=$4500!! I should get some more pics of both today and have them up.

Do you have any more pics of either? I'm also in the Bethlehem area (lehigh U). thanks (mjdwyer23@gmail.com)

blueta said:
PRICES REDUCED! I really need $$ right now so I'm dropping the prices $1000 each. 87 Grand national=$5000 and 69 firebird=$4500!! I should get some more pics of both today and have them up.
need pix and proof that its yours! got yer 5000.00 pending

Ok, I took some pics with my brother's camera (I don't own a digital one), and I erased the exterior shots by accident :eek: I do however have an engine shot and an interior shot on my cardomain now. I will get the others up tomorrow. Sorry for the delay. And yes...the cars are both mine and I have the titles :cool: So here's the 2 pics I have up: BUICK PICS I also added a couple more pics the my firebird's cardomain. You can check them out here: FIREBIRD PICS

Oh...I'm PISSED!!! Someone broke into my buick last night and stole the cd player! Nothing got wrecked but now the key fob for the drivers side is all fugged up. I can take off a couple $$ to whoever wants the car. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

BTW, I have the stock radio I'll give with the car.

Sorry man...can't go that low :(
Prices are bottom dollar! $3500 for the firebird and $4000 for the grand national! Can't go any lower then that! These cars are a steal at that price :eek: This is the minimum I can accept for these cars cause I need the $$ for my new "project" :D

Well I'll put the mods/pics up here so everyone can view them without going to my cardomain. It has an SG1 short block in it w/30 k. The car is origionally only 108k. The tranny has been rebuilt and has a 2800 (restalled D5)converter in it. 8.5" rear w/3.42's. Now the good stuff, Precision TE-60 turbo, 009 injectors (42.5#), adj fuel regulator, Walbro 340 inline pump, Lubrant street chip (20*/93oct), poston 3" downpipe, high flow cat, hooker cat back, boost controller (also has an adjustable w/g rod), 9" K&N, air bag in the rear (15psi pass side)DIY alky kit. I also put in a new radiator, rad. cap, thermostat, battery, and starter.
2045202_5.jpg
2045202_6.jpg
2045202_7.jpg
2045202_8.jpg
2045202_9.jpg
2045202_10.jpg

I MUST SELL THIS CAR!!