87 GN 54k miles,simmons whls,in TX

Great! Post a few more pics of that beauty;)

I will in a few days. Terrible rainy weather here. It was clean and George thought the sun would pop out so he brought it on a lowboy instead of inclosed. She's a bit dirty. On another note George is trailering back an awesome yellow 07 C6/Z06 for his next TT project. He stole it for 31.5 {not a misprint}.;)

you know...if you wanted to unload those nice wheels yet still have some other nice wheels...let me know.
My TT2's are show quality, great tires...I could throw some cash with them for the simmons if you wanted to trade.
Just thought I'd throw it out there.

Car is delivered. Looks incredible. Could'nt meet a nicer guy that George. It was an emotional move for him. It's in very good hands though. Glad to be back in one.
Awesome to hear, david. Congrats on getting a bad ass ride! :cool:

And congrats to George on a killer Z06. :biggrin:

I'm just gonna bump this thread. The GN may be goin back up for sale soon. I've only put 30 miles on it but I can't bring myself to sell the NSX. The wife is starting to put pressure on me to sell something. This is killing me but if your intrested shoot me a PM or email me at dfontenot@co.jefferson.tx.us
I gotta get $17k since I'm eating my TTL. Car is well worth every penny. It will just be setting in my garage. You can contact George for details on the car but I'll say he defintely took care of it. Thanks, David:frown:

Yes it is. I went to fill it up and get it inspected the other day and about 15 guys were gawking over it. I love how people stare at me when I drive by.:redface: If it were'nt for that damn NSX, LOL.

I will LYK. I do have a possible buyer. Actually a guy from where the car came from. This has been very stressful week for me.:(

Does that mean you're keeping her?

Talking about the car, not your wife. ;)
Eric, I have dropped 5 grand in parts and have'nt seen the 1st one hit the door yet.:frown: At least their coming. It's only begining.:redface: I forgot what a moneypit they were. Now I can never retire.:rolleyes: NSX is sold so mama said it's ok.

Damn, what's left to put on that thing? I thought it had it all already.

Think hot rods are bad...add two young kids into that.

For these cars, like the NSX, 5 grand buys parts I can almost carry in both arms.:frown: