87 GN 54k miles,simmons whls,in TX

Kinda rude to whore someones FOR SALE thread with offtopic BS. That is what PM's are for.
If only you were a moderator, then you could do something besides complain about it. I do, however, appreciate the brief and friendly instructional on the use of the internet, Captain Message Board. :wink:

Bottom line, every time a post is made, the thread gets a bump. I could simply post "Here's a bump for a nice car" or "TTT" or the like. But instead, I've chatted with a guy who is very interested in the car and spoke to a friend I know IRL. GASP! OHHHH the horror! :eek:

My sincere apologies if I somehow offended or irritated the thread originator, though.

Just sayin, don't get all defensive. Bottom line is it's ok to bump the thread with something relative. But it's just common internet sense these days to have enough respect to stay out of someones FS thread with your personal convo. If I had someone chatting about the weather in my thread I'd tell you to take it to the lounge. I was bumping the thread vouching for the car and the owner I know IRL.

Apologies if I offended George.

Just sayin, don't get all defensive. Bottom line is it's ok to bump the thread with something relative. But it's just common internet sense these days to have enough respect to stay out of someones FS thread with your personal convo. If I had someone chatting about the weather in my thread I'd tell you to take it to the lounge. I was bumping the thread vouching for the car and the owner I know IRL.

Apologies if I offended George.
I see your point stu. Sorry if that last post came off as defensive, or offensive for that matter. I'm a natural smarta$$ and maybe sometimes hit the "post reply" button before I should. LOL! :eek:

My apologies to the OP for the thread hijack.

I try not to get all bunched up about the little things,I do the same thing sometimes on accident but it's all good yall.:tongue:
Thanks for all the nice comments on the car also.
It looks like the car is going to stay in TX!! Upon final inspection it will be headed south to some weird guy named David!;)
Thanks

I cant stress enough how badass Simmons rims look. You could put Simmons rims on a ugly chick and make her bangable :eek:. Great looking car, and good luck with the sale.

Car is sold to me:wink: so technically, the thread is no longer a valid FS thread. Just my .02. Yes thats right, sold to meeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!

Car is sold to me:wink: so technically, the thread is no longer a valid FS thread. Just my .02. Yes thats right, sold to meeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!
Congrats David! :cool:

Now that the FS part of the thread is over, back to my whoring! :D

Hmm...looks familiar. Now where have I seen.....:p
:D

We are doing fine. You talked to Bob?
Good to hear! Yea, I talked to Bob a few nights ago. I called to let him know about a GN up in Polo that sounds like a potential good deal for Brian. He's been looking, so hopefully he will snag one up soon. :cool:

Looks like it'll be here tomorrow.:biggrin: George is trailering it here, of course he's leaving with a 07 Z06 so it's a good day for both.

Car is delivered. Looks incredible. Could'nt meet a nicer guy that George. It was an emotional move for him. It's in very good hands though. Glad to be back in one.

You could put Simmons rims on a ugly chick and make her bangable
Even her....:tongue: Sorry, couldn't resist.

Sweet looken ride BTW. Nice paint which in my opinion is the most important part of the car. The rest is easy to change or repair compared to having to repaint a car.

Attachments

• obese.jpg
    obese.jpg
    4.8 KB · Views: 605
Even her....:tongue: Sorry, couldn't resist.

Sweet looken ride BTW. Nice paint which in my opinion is the most important part of the car. The rest is easy to change or repair compared to having to repaint a car.

Yes even her :eek::eek: