87 GN 4 Sale In Arizona

KILL4PEACEUSMC

Team Infidel
Hi everyone! Well as some of you guys know, I have been locked up for the past 6 months and needless to say, I need to "regroup". I really had know idea how much sh*t would go wrong while I was gone. Without getting into too much detail, I'm going to be forced to sell my car.

Its' a 87 GN T top with a salvage title (stolen) that's in relatively decent shape.

Drive Train:
forged rotating short block with Comp roller cam
Johnson ported steel heads
port matched intake w/ Kenny Bell T.B.
T/A headers with 4" down pipe 3'' magna flows stock exit
72mm turbo
SMC progressive Alky
Accel Gen VI EFI
FMIC ( not eBay junk )
Be-Cool Radiator with dual fans
Aromotive 1000 FP with filter and fuel tank sump
400 turbo with brake 3,500 stall
28 spine Moser axles with long studs 373 gears
Adj. lower arms with boxed aftermarket uppers

Body:
Paint is good to poor in some places with rust bubbles in some areas
Glass is good & power windows work
T tops are nice
GNX style gauges (speedo inop)
Fiber glass front and rear bumpers
Drivers side seat has small tears the others are nice
Head liner is good
lights, wipers and A/C work
Hurst shifter with Trans brake button
Aluma Star wheels (not in pictures) 15x10 & 15x3.5)
Nitto 235 75 15 (new) el cheepo fronts ( good tread)
Extra set of 15x8 wheel with Slicks on Telstars (12 passes)

I'm sure I'm forgetting other things, just IM me and I will do my best to answer your questions. Brent ( boost231) knows the car and I'm sure he will voutch for the info I have provided. The pictures im posting are a few years old, with my old rims installed.

I would like to get 10-12k for it but since Ive been gone for awhile, I'm not sure what its worth.

Thanks guys!

Will Walker

l_41f17321f9b986f91382a611c8f367b2.jpg

l_75efd8648581b7d2dc6b5a3c895f6ede.jpg

l_a8d5c3334d10e5c57cbf43c1e6d4e88d.jpg

l_9f4dd614fa77ef5c88c75154916ad5b7.jpg

I'm trying to find some better pictures, the pictures I have are ones I've posted on TB over the years. I didn't want to mention it, but my wife left while I was locked up, so needless to say, she didn't leave me with a camera or really much of anything when I came home.

I know selling a car with a salvage tile is a major red mark. The car is more of a track car than a everyday car, but don't get me wrong, I can jump in it and drive it any100_0832.JPGwhere with out a worry. Thanks guys!

Wow. Will, I'm very sorry to hear this. This is just what you needed to come home to :eek: I hope it sales fast but times are hard for everyone right now and there are a lot of buicks for sale. If there is anything I can do, let me know

Will consider trades for a 4x4

I would also consider trading for a Jeep Cherokee or full size Chevy, Ford or Dodge 4x4 extended or Crew cab truck. My cell number is 714-553 4847. Thank you

Well, my wife didn't feel it was necessary to make my truck payments for 6 months and the bank kinda frowned on that......So it's gone, as well as most of my home furnishings. I need something a little more practable to drive till I get back on my feet.

I will trade you the grandam you worked on :) talk about good gas mileage. ;)

I will trade you the grandam you worked on :) talk about good gas mileage. ;)

Thanks Brent, but I need a truck or a full size SUV. I gotta be able to haul my boat to the lake and go to the dump, apparently taking the trash out was not high on her to do list as well, I must have 60 garbage bags in my garage! Jezus

I got a 99 tahoe 5.7 votec eng with 152657 miles new tires and rims flow master chip master/ scanner 2 wheel drive rear air ice cold air nice inside good paint dark green bad ass stero system all new bat/alt/water pump and some cash $$$$$$ call me 843-617-5606 Thanks Lance

Thanks everyone its nice to be out, but sometimes I feel a little overwhelmed. I had no idea my wife would bail and leave me with such a huge mess and heartache! :mad: Anyway taking all or best offers.

Thanks everyone its nice to be out, but sometimes I feel a little overwhelmed. I had no idea my wife would bail and leave me with such a huge mess and heartache! :mad: Anyway taking all or best offers.[/QUOTE

i have a 99 chevy silverado & a 98 yukon both trucks have 22'' wheels let me know plus ill put some cash on top off that.................

Will,

Glad to know you are back on friendly soil!

Very sorry to hear about the female problem. I've been through the same thing and do feel your pain. Just remember, everything happens for a reason and while you might not think so now, you will be much better off in the long run!

While this will probably not help your cause much because I am just about as far from you in the continental US that I could possibly be, I have a good old truck that might work well for your purpose and could take your car on trade. Obviously I would have some cash to add to the equation.

http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/no...d-reliable-1994-chevy-king-cab-4x4-truck.html

If you decide you want to pursue something with me, let me know. If it simply won't work due to logistice, I understand completely, but you could easily drive my truck across country without problem IMHO.

Either way, great to have you back and here's a free bump for you!!:biggrin:

Thanks everyone its nice to be out, but sometimes I feel a little overwhelmed. I had no idea my wife would bail and leave me with such a huge mess and heartache! :mad: Anyway taking all or best offers.[/QUOTE

i have a 99 chevy silverado & a 98 yukon both trucks have 22'' wheels let me know plus ill put some cash on top off that.................

Can you please send me some pictures wwwalker@cox.net

Thanks for the reply. Your truck would be perfect if it wasn't so far away. I could go for a nice road trip to clear my head. I cant leave the state just yet. Plus my parole officer is a not the nicest. Just my luck I get saddled with a fat ass bull dike that smells like B.O. Jezus..........:)