'87 Gn - $25,000

I can personally attest to this car, trust me I was the previous owner, it's an awesome car and the paint is awesome on it! It's very durable paint, there was ablsolutely no rust repair on this car whatsoever when it was painted. The car didnt even need to be blocked because it was straight as an arrow. I literally spent 8 months on this cars' paint. The interior is perfect, the engine bay is perfect, the chassis is perfect. The car was never ever ever abused. This is an awesome car and I know Perry took very good care of it the entire time he owned it. There are absolutely no disappointments when it comes to this car. The car is well worth the price. The paint alone was around $7K and thats becuase I did all the finish work on it otherwise it would have been much more. The engine bay is also highly detailed. Very very clean car.
If this is the car i helped you with Jermey i would aggree that it is very clean. Might have to hold out for a bit for the right person to come along and buy this clean ride. Good luck with the sale.;)

If this is the car i helped you with Jermey i would aggree that it is very clean. Might have to hold out for a bit for the right person to come along and buy this clean ride. Good luck with the sale.;)

Yep this is the car brother! I cant believe it hasnt sold yet.:confused: Someone will get a nice car.

For any who happen to be in the area....I'll have this car at the Iola Old Car Show in Wisconsin this weekend (HUGE show, thousands of cars, four days).

Then will be at the Mid-West Turbo Buick meet at the drag strip in Byron, IL on July 22 (if I still have it).

Looking for the buyer who wants show car quality with moderate level mods (12.2 sec ET), with a trunk full of original parts, all the work and sorting done, and NO issues.

Perry
920-205-1295

I'm glad to see that your GN found a new home Perry. Did a board member buy her? I'm sure it's bittersweet for you. It's been 7 years and I still miss my GN.

Thanks much - yes, bittersweet indeed. It's actually still in my garage waiting for the truck to show up this week. Hard to look at her now without a twinge of guilt, remorse, and a lot of what the #$%@#^# am I doing!
No, not a board member but I've told the new owner that he needs to join up. It's going to Boston.

Thanks to all for nice comments and encouragement! I'll be back...thinking a decent T-Type next time that I'll go a little more nuts with....more wrenching, less waxing!

real nice car ...there are not to many around here at all ...hope he doesnt live IN boston ...potholes and door dings will kill that car ...lol