87 for sale again.....Alabama

wolfmann442

Car Poor
Up front i will tell everyone that this car has a salvaged title history,but a clean history in Alabama.Me and a few others that have seen this car,believes it is a theft recovery from another state,but i couldn't prove it, i can prove however,how nice and tight this car is.

It has a carfax verified 20,500 original miles.
T-tops
very nice paint
The only things that dont work are the antenna,and the trunk release.It is mostly stock with no track time.
It has a postons flip chip
K&n air filter
Chrome kit on the motor
Included in the deal (not installed yet) will be a Walbro 340 pump and hot wire kit
gauges:fuel,boost,oil,water,under the radio pod,and a pillar pod,2800 lock up stall.
A/c works
Cruise works
Blue top injectors
Hooker exhaust(i think)it is aftermarket,and has a nice sound to it..

I know i am leaving out stuff,but thats all i can think of right now.This car was drove from Alabama to the GS nats in BG with zero problems.It is an excellant driver,and needs very minor things to be damned near perfect.It still had a stock chip(never removed)And the stock air cleaner/assembly when i bought it.Hell this old car has just as good of a alighnment as my '05 GMC crew cab!

The ONLY reason i am selling is because a deal on a fully built GN has surfaced.

Anyway,i would need to get around $13,500 for it,about 5k less than what i would want for it with a 100% clean title in its shape and mileage.

Here are some pics:

DSC00607.jpg

DSC00605.jpg

DSC00604.jpg

I promise pictures tomorrow,i had some things come up today...Also i noticed the headliner starting to sag,so i am having it replaced tomorrow. :cool:

hey hubcap

i'll trade you chrisine back with a little to boot. window is fixed, and the r/ side exhaust is getting her done tommorow. i'll give you the rev-modules i bought to go with it. i was gonna give it a try friday leaving on the 3200-3400 ones but now i'm headed to fl. for the weekend. let me know what you think.

i sent you an e-mail too. let me know if you know anyone who may want to trade me. looking for nice cars here.

danny

Danny,you need to get you some et streets and a 5000 pill for that thing,and let her rip!You would probably change your mind then!

I am selling this car to either find a Built TR,or a turbo'd EFI stang.Something turbo'd.I am not having much luck in the TR department though..... :(
Too damned picky i guess....I will keep my eyes out for you... :cool:

yeah just keep me in the know. if you change your mind give me a holler. i've got the pills to take it up to 3800, so we'll see next week. those TB's are just too sexy though.

wolfmann442 said:
or a turbo'd EFI stang[end/QUOTE]

I have quite the platform in the other cars for sale section :wink:

Turbo vert perhaps? ah ah ah

great looking car by the way. :)