87 Dk Blue Turbo T

gnjld

87 Dark Blue Turbo T with T-tops. 96,000 original miles. 2nd owner. Owned since 10/96. All documentation and receipts from new included with car. Car is completely stock except for the following:
K&N drop in filter, vacuum brake conversion, adjustable fuel pressure regulator, RJC powerplate, steadfast steering collar lock, and a couple chips to choose from. Car has its original paint which is in pretty good condition. There is only 1 small rust spot on car, on right side of trunk lid. Chrome is very nice. Interior is in very good condition except for 2 small tears in driver's seat. The 1st 6 years I owned the car it was a summer cruiser. The last 3 it became my daily driver. I am now selling because I bought a GXP. The car has the following major options:
T-tops, power locks, concert sound, factory theft alarm, rear window defogger, cruise control, tilt wheel, W02 package and the T package.
The car is located in South Jersey and I would like $5000. I have some pics if interested.
gnjLd@yahoo.com

just as described

Well, I went and saw the “Turbo T” this evening. It matches the description from the original post. I gave it a pretty thorough inspection and there were NO SURPRISES! The owner is a very open and honest person. He knows the car very well and has excellent paperwork and documentation. His knowledge of TRs is good and he has used it to maintain the car in good shape. I took it for a short test drive and found nothing wrong.

Joe, you know what to do if you don’t find another buyer. I am here waiting and would come right back to pick her up and give her a good home.
:) :)