87 Buick T for sale southern VA

N/A Notch

Been a while since I've been on here, but I thought I would post the car up to see if there was any interest. It is not a show car by any means but it is solid and would make a very nice car with some TLC & paint. It is a gray on gray 87 Turbo-T (T-Type) hardtop with WO2 blackout package, odometer shows 81K miles but I can't prove this is correct. Headliner & carpet have been replaced. Has one crack in the passenger side dash pad, other than that the interior is very nice for its age. Bumpers have been painted to match the car, fiberglass fillers front & back. Painted with single stage paint that is showing its age, has a couple of spots cracking & flaking but no major spots. Original T wheels, factory aluminum rear brake drums still on the car. Non-posi 3.42 car but was told there was an Auburn unit in the rear, definitely has a unit of some type. A/C still intact but needs charging. Brake system has been converted to vacuum style. NOT ORIGINAL MOTOR, found a tag on the driver's cylinder head that said "GM remanufactured" so I cannot guarantee anything about the engine internally since the block code is for an 85. It does have a new NOS GM timing cover & oil pump recently replaced, good oil pressure (40 psi hot idling). New PT-52 turbo with 3 miles on it, stock intercooler, stock manifolds & downpipe, Hooker catback with test pipe. Correct BRF code transmission that shifts hard but seems like the convertor is locking/unlocking in 3rd gear. Hotwired 255 Walbro, manual boost controller, 36 lb injectors, Bosch adj. FP regulator. Car runs & drives but could use a good tune-up. New battery & alternator just tested good. This would make a nice car for a mild cruiser or if someone had a fresh 109 longblock looking for a home, and I believe for it's overall issues I have priced the car fairly. Need to sell due to starting a new business, so the toys & projects have to go!!! $7000 negotiable.

Pics are from when I got the car over a year ago, I will get current ones & e-mail upon request. Car is located in Clarksville, VA 23927 if anyone close by would like to see it in person. Contact me on here or via e-mail at overwatcharmory@verizon.net

Thanks,
Gregg

No rust issues to speak of, other than usual minor surface rust in some of the floorpan seams & on the trans crossmember. Even checked above the framerails and no holes or anything. Floor pans & trunkpan are solid, bottoms of doors are solid, VERY minor surface rust starting on bottom of drivers door under weatherstripping and where the trunk weatherstripping had rubbed through the paint (driver side 1/4 panel trunk seam). Other common Buick issues are present like the factory digital tach not working, cruise doesn't work, the power windows are slow & could use adjusting. Power antenna still works, speakers are toast. non Concert Sound car. I do have VDO oil pressure & water temp gauges (need senders) & console pod that go with the car. I have only driven the car around my neighborhood a few times since the front cover/oil pump was replaced last month so I haven't "tried out" the new turbo. Was going to put bigger injectors in it & retune if I were to keep it. Probably could use normal tune-up items (plugs & wires etc.). Overall the body is in great shape with a few minor door dings like most cars this age. Trying to think of any possible thing to list so there are no major surprises.

Everyone interested, I will get the new pics to you as soon as possible, might be this weekend due to work schedule but I'll get them out to you all.

Thanks,
Gregg

My bank (wife) and I are in negotiations if this car is still for sale. Sent you an e-mail.

Not a bad car needs some work though. Bjs brakes etc oh yeah not rust free either.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using TurboBuick Mobile mobile app