87 Buick Regal T Wo2

DYNAMICDUO

54,000 original miles, clean car fax report, no accidents and mileage is accurate. Car has been very well maintained. Interior is very nice, exterior equally as nice with fresh paint. A/C blows ice cold, heater nice and warm, everything works including power antenna. Vehicle has a few tasteful mod’s including precision turbo and enlarged intercooler, Champion cnc series heads, Accufab throttle body, Terry Houston down pipe, 55lb injectors and 2 custom chips. All emission stuff is still in place, car has NOT been hacked up and can be driven anywhere. I have moved on with different interest so car has to go. Asking $12,900.00

can't figure out how to get photos on this post but i did in members gallllery.
go to members gallery and type in D then look at dynamicduo photo's. that's my car that is for sale.

Thanks turbokeith, i will try again to post pics when i get home tonight. If anybody is interested in more pics the car is also posted on Racing Junk.com web site under the "street rod" section. I have about 10 pics there.

Does it still have the stk. cam? And by emissions stuff you mean the cat? What size turbo?

trying to get pictures in

Attachments

• options codes.jpg
    options codes.jpg
    56 KB · Views: 662
thanks live4boost but actually i'm getting out of the hotrod car thing, just like to cash out and move on.