87 Buick Regal T Wo2

Somebody buy this car! And give him more than what he's asking for! That T is damn near identical to mine and I want to feel good about what mine is worth.

You know, it is a nice looking car. I am looking to get into a turbo car myself. But there are a lot of specifics that is unknown on this car. That is slowing me down. With respect to what size turbo and injectors, etc.

We are talking a nice dollar amount for not knowing what has been done with the car for that amount.

Just MHO ...

Mike

Thanks Pitbozz, it is a very nice car and worth every penny i'm asking for it and then some. Beamer, you and i spoke on the phone, i told you it has 55lbs inj. and everything else about the car that i know. I told you it has a precision turbo, i don't know which one, it was on the car when i bought it but i was happy to send you a photo of the turbo if you would like. You don't live very far away from me, you can come and look at it anytime you would like. I'm not advertising car as a 1 owner, mint condition 5,000 mile car with all original parts and doc's nor is my price out of range for this nice of a car no matter how much i know about the car.

Thanks Pitbozz, it is a very nice car and worth every penny i'm asking for it and then some. Beamer, you and i spoke on the phone, i told you it has 55lbs inj. and everything else about the car that i know. I told you it has a precision turbo, i don't know which one, it was on the car when i bought it but i was happy to send you a photo of the turbo if you would like. You don't live very far away from me, you can come and look at it anytime you would like. I'm not advertising car as a 1 owner, mint condition 5,000 mile car with all original parts and doc's nor is my price out of range for this nice of a car no matter how much i know about the car.

Dynamic,

It was good talking to you, and I understand your situation of not knowing some of the specifics. You are asking a fair price, but what I was trying to say in my post is basically my knowledge of these cars is very limited and would like some more specifics for myself basically. I am talking with a couple knowledgable people, and trying to educate myself on what I am looking for. I would like to come to see the car sometime, but there are several things going on. I am going to Turkey Rod Run this weekend and maybe the following week may be a good time to come up. Could you remove the turbo cover and send a pic of the turbo then? There may be someone that can identify it. I am also wondering if there has been a fuel pump upgrade, manual wastegate controls, etc. What are the gauges for on the passenger dash? There is a boost gauge on the DS pillar, correct?

Thanks,
Mike

Thanks,
Mike

Mike,
yes i will be happy to send you a picture with the turbo cover off, just give me a email address to send it to. Yes the fuel pump has been upgraded, yes it has a hot wire kit, yes it has a boost pillar gauge (very common upgrade) and yes it has a 4 gauge kit on the passenger side dash pnl. The gauges are a oil pressure, volt, engine temp, trans temp. I understand you are educating yourself on these cars, i am also no expert either. You certainly can bring someone with vast knowledge on these cars with you if you care to take a look at it. There is nothing to hide on the car. Let me know when and if you would like to take a look at it.

Thanks for the additional info... Could you post the pic here? I am thinking someone could possible chime in to let us know what it may be.

Also, the car came from Texas correct? Is there any rust on it? Has it been repainted to your knowledge? And I can't remember how long you have had the car.

Appreciate it...

Mike

Posting a picture of the turbo isnt going to do you any good at all...Many different turbos use the same housing.Only way to truly tell is take the turbo apart and measure the wheels.Then go to precisions site and look it up by wheel dimension.

Eric,

Got the pics...(talked to you this afternoon)was a little late to call you tonight..I will give you a call tomorrow.Also,Sent you an email.

Thanks,Shawn

Eric,

Good to meet and talk with you today!! Mike- have a safe rest of the trip home. :cool: ;) :cool: :wink:

Thanks Evans, also nice to meet you guys. To everyone else, thanks for your interest in the car it is SOLD. Thanks also to the turbo buick web site, I've meet some very nice people on this site great site to buy and sell. Good luck to everyone on there sales.
Eric