87 Buick Grand National- My loss, your GAIN!

nick s

Here it go fellows one of my pride and joys must sell! 87 Buick Grand National, have over $10,000 invested, extra parts, all new BF Goodrich Tires, Bill Stein Shocks all new, less than 1000 miles put on the car since I purchased it. I bought it to restore, it is a t-top car with no rust on the floors/trunk. Some dents in the body but nothing major. It runs unbelievable, 95,000 miles on since the speedometer stop working. The extra parts include some new rubber for t-tops, custom dash for custom GNX style gages, it does have a GNX style dash in there now, the dash I have is for auto-meter gages. I also have the aluiminum valve covers powder coated black, new dual exhaust, 3" down pipe and an after market turbo. I have to sell it now to build up another motor.

$8900 or b/o
Nick
Email: sicilyn@yahoo.com
Phone: 609-672-8311

I live in NJ...reasonable offer will GO to a good home(no tire kickers)

Call with Questions
Pictures will be posted tomorrow!!!!!

What size is the after market turbo? so is the current reproduction GNX dash an AVC with VDO gauges? Any rust on the body panels?

it has the vdo gauges ih it now a very little rust on the lower left side the turdo is bigger but i dont no how big it is but the car runs great

PICTURES ARE UP!!!!

b1.jpg

b2.jpg

b3.jpg

b4.jpg

b5.jpg