87 Buick GN For Sale - NW PA

Crooked or not....that is a steal!

Man I was just there driving to and from Montreal. I would have given up someone elses Ferrari for that!

Good luck with the sale and back up to the top!

Thanks for the compliment!!!:cool:

!!!!!!New Price!!!!!!!

WOW...There are a lot of NICE cars on here 4-sale, lots of choices, lots of variety!!:)

I really think my GN is every bit as nice or better than some I have seen here and elsewhere.

When I posted this 4-sale I was not really sure where the market was on these cars for condition, mileage,etc...so I am adjusting my starting price to be more in line for a super clean, un-butchered, higher mileage GRAND NATIONAL!

$15,500

If you have any questions or want to know anything about the car please e-mail me....I am open and honest & want the car to go to someone in the Buick community.

I also just installed a brand new fuel tank!!

This GN is ready to Drive anywhere....

the bumper looks crooked, drivers side. Post #9 picture #3..Gap in the lower air dam and post #10 pictures 1,3 ,4...looks like drivers side bumper is lower then the passenger side or the passenger side is pushed in and up. Nice car anyway.

the bumper looks crooked, drivers side. Post #9 picture #3..Gap in the lower air dam and post #10 pictures 1,3 ,4...looks like drivers side bumper is lower then the passenger side or the passenger side is pushed in and up. Nice car anyway.

Ahhh...back to the crooked bumper issue!!

What you are seeing in Post#9-picture#3 is in fact a gap in the lower air dam. Thanks for pointing this out.:eek:

This is not the stock air dam, it is part of the Kenne-Bell CIA. This air dam is a hard solid fiberglass piece. It is not like the soft plastic factory one that screws into that portion of the body and more closely follows the body line. At that camera angle the gap is more evident. It is just how those were made. This part can be removed and I have the stock one to go back on if someone wants that.

The other pictures which appear to be a crooked bumper in your eyes:rolleyes:, (which I can somewhat see:confused:) I believe is a trick of the eye with the camera angles, sharp reflections, and more the fact that the car is not sitting on a level surface, but on my sloping gravel driveway. Which is causing the car to slop in that direction.

SERIOUSLY...If you or anyone is interested in making me an offer on the car and are concerned about this crooked bumper, I will go out to my garage on a level surface and take detailed pictures of the front bumper with a level in place and a tape measure from reference points.:)

As I said this car is exceptionally straight and has been professionally repainted. I have owned it for 19 safe happy accident free years!! I have a clean carfax for the car or you can run the vin#.

No offense, I just don't want something being pointed out on the car that can be construed as a flaw, when in fact nothing is truly wrong.

Thanks for looking!!

get a life

for those people pointing out a crooked bumper and do not have intensions of buying it then why comment on it. if i were him i would leave it there just to spite you guys. mortheole you have a beautiful car and good luck on selling it. if you dont sell it it is because of the economy not your car or price. i think it is a great price as for the bumper it is lower on the driverside. no fault of your own i am sure when they painted the car they forgot to eye it up. for these people to bring it up is stupid. if thats all they could find then they should of just shut up and went on with there lives. i had more than a missaligned bumper with my car. i guess some people have too much time

Attachments

• IMG_0034.jpg
    IMG_0034.jpg
    90.3 KB · Views: 1,381
QUIP'6"..Thanks for the support.

The bumper issue is bugging me now. I never really noticed and maybe there is something there...I can see where you circled it...thanks.

Since I had this car redone I have put about 1,600 miles on it in 6 years. Due to some personal issues I have not had much time or interest anymore. It has been stored carefully since then.

I have tried hard to maintain the car to a high standard and my intent was to get it to a nice car cruise vehical level...more for looks than outright speed. So I put effort into the outside and inside.

Maybe the paint guys didnt get the bumper level? Honestly, I just never noticed it. I am not trying to hid anything.

I am going to check it out and re-level it and post a picture. Simple enough!! I also think the angle of the picture and slope is really higlighting more.

I cant help it I am a perfectionist by nature.

for those people pointing out a crooked bumper and do not have intensions of buying it then why comment on it. if i were him i would leave it there just to spite you guys. mortheole you have a beautiful car and good luck on selling it. if you dont sell it it is because of the economy not your car or price. i think it is a great price as for the bumper it is lower on the driverside. no fault of your own i am sure when they painted the car they forgot to eye it up. for these people to bring it up is stupid. if thats all they could find then they should of just shut up and went on with there lives. i had more than a missaligned bumper with my car. i guess some people have too much time

Wash the sand from your crack....im not physically looking at this car, so im going off pics. Why cant i ask about it? Am i a serious buyer? How would you know? Was the car in a collision? Guess not. Im asking questions to figure these things out. Save your rant for someone else. To the owner, this car is perfect. i am/was merely curious.

MAKE OFFER ... Needs to go!

Hello All,

I really need to make some room & would like the car to go this summer!!

I thought I had it sold locally, but the guy couldnt get the money even after we even negotiated a much reduced asking price. Waste of time!!

I will entertain any reasoable offer on the car.

Thanks.
mortheol@yahoo.com

PS- I also leveled the front bumper, it was low after it was pointed out in the picture.:smile:

Reduced Price.

I have to make some room in my garage so I will be putting the car into long term storage.

But before I do I want to give it another shot on this site.

I would really like the car to find a good home somewhere.:smile:

Go to picasa link above for detailed pictures.

$13,500 (OBO)

E-Mail: mortheol@yahoo.com

Thanks for the offer...

Nice Camaro, I always liked those years....but I am trying to get rid of the car and not add another right now.

I would think about certain motorcycles on a partial trade depending on what they are.

Good Luck!

I see where you say, "NO TRADES", but I was never one for really listening. That is what my mom told me at least.

http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/cars-sale/358351-1967-camaro-f-s-f-t-gn-my-intro-forum.html
Scroll down for pictures

You would need to add some cash.

EITHER WAY! Nice car and good luck with your sale!

Congrats on the sale!

My uncle lives about 5 minutes away from you, he told me about it and we stopped out in my cutlass, but you musta had it inside. No way i could afford this anyway, but wanted to check it out since he said he didnt get a good look at it. was hoping it was a project car lol. :biggrin: