87 Buick GN, 60K Miles, $11,000

Bigfatrat

I bought this car a few months ago. I am in the Air Force and have recently (3 weeks ago) discovered that I will be moving in January to a location where I can not take my toys so instead of put them in storage I will be getting rid of them. I bought this Buick from this forum. Here's the link to the original thread. http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/cars-sale/352669-87-gn-59k-miles-lots-extras.html The car now has 60k miles on it and has a brand new set of tires with only 50 miles on them. I purchased the car for $10,500 and have installed $500 in new tires. I am not looking to make any money on the car, just looking to get my money back before I move. Texting would be the quickest response as I'm not online too often while I am home on R and R, just got back from a deployment. 8506241107....I can email or text pics upon request. Thanks in advance.

87 Buick
Billet Vac Block
42Lb Injectors
MSD Plug Wires
Ported and Polished Heads
RJC Power Plate
TH 3" Down Pipe
Precision Tech Ram Air Kit
K and N Filter
Turbo Tweak chip
Tokico Shocks and Struts
Tubular and adjustable upper and lower control arms
Suspension Techniques lowering springs
Sphoon front and rear sway bars with poly bushings.
Billet steering wheel horn ring
Autometer boost gauge
Scanmaster
Tinted windows
Full flowmaster exhaust

This is an awesome car. The interior and exterior are in great shape. As when I bought it, the hood does need to be painted but that's it. The car is rust free and has been garage kept. I could have it painted for whoever wants to buy the car if need be but that will add to the price. Again I am not looking to make any money on the car, just want to break even and need to sell asap because I am moving in about 8 weeks... 8506241107

Attachments

• 033.jpg
    033.jpg
    101.9 KB · Views: 941
  • 034.jpg
    034.jpg
    61.3 KB · Views: 940
  • 035.jpg
    035.jpg
    64.3 KB · Views: 940
  • 039.jpg
    039.jpg
    79.1 KB · Views: 946
  • 031.jpg
    031.jpg
    99.5 KB · Views: 940
First, Thanks for serving ! If I hadnt just bought a low mile GN a few weeks ago, I,d be checking it out. GLWS.