'87 Brown Turbo T check in

Joe, I just haven't seen many Brown or Chestnut cars. Kind of like the Sage Green cars, few and far between.

This will be a short thread. :)

I could use some more info on your Limited Joe, if I haven't contacted you already. Mileage and a picture of the RPO sticker would be a great start. Thanks.

TType001.jpg

Not mine but I believe it is Chestnut.

My Limited, unfortunately not a Turbo 6. Dark Chestnut Metallic.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    236.1 KB · Views: 131
Well heck. I'll play before going to bed. Found out about this car Tuesday night right before bed. Flew out to the eastern US yesterday morning, had the car flatbedded 2 hours to a friend's house for storage until I can get it shipped home, then flew back home today. I flew 4,000 miles, arranged a flatbed, and put 280 miles on the rental following the flatbed/driving back to he airport...all in about 36 hours. Oh and I washed it out in the rain when it arrived at 10 at night as well. I've had two hours sleep in that time. But I'd say it's worth it. :)

i-X2gqgMq-XL.jpg

Post more pics of your brown metallic, and I'll post more of my light brown metallic. ;)

This will be a short thread. :)

I could use some more info on your Limited Joe, if I haven't contacted you already. Mileage and a picture of the RPO sticker would be a great start. Thanks.

The decklid was replaced due to hail damage before I bought it. And is in need of paint real bad.:eek:

I can walk you through most of the options. They will also be up on the Registry with pictures shortly, so you will be able to figure most of it out on your own. Let me know if I can help.

VIN, mileage, location, your full name and e-mail, and interior color and type would be great for now. Feel free to PM me. Thanks again.

Light chestnut 86 T-Type here. Will have to find a good pic of it.