86 WH1

Beautiful WH1....Reminds me of mine...well i mean the one that was stolen last year :mad:...hope everything in your personal life works out for you my brother....And im sure your WH1 will sell soon!!!

10.5k. Has extra primered fenders and brf trans. Has new lower bushings new in box with gnx ones. Car has working a/c and cruise control. Nice Alpine stereo with ipod cord and a Viper alarm with motion sensor and remote start and trunk release. Help a brother out.

Is it still for sale? I'm local to Orlando and interested.

Scott,

I feel you pain. After 12 years of marriage with 4 kids, my wife told me she doesn't love me anymore and wants out. Funny, this happened after I spent 17 grand on a mommy make over for her 40th birthday. Good Luck and hope you can work your's out.

Scott,

I feel you pain. After 12 years of marriage with 4 kids, my wife told me she doesn't love me anymore and wants out. Funny, this happened after I spent 17 grand on a mommy make over for her 40th birthday. Good Luck and hope you can work your's out.

Take your parts back and let her go.

Damn that sucks. But i am the leaver and pretty much told her the same thing.

Thanks Charlie. It is for sale. Should be out of paint in 2 weeks or so. There is a pic thread started with the progress on that.

17 x 9.5 in the rear and 17 x 8 in the front, Kuhmo Ecsta MX's

Last edited: