86 WH1 original owner with mods!

Tom Tom Turbo

Turbo Goes Woo Woo
This car was purchased new by my father and its been his and my toy ever since I could drive. I am selling the car to potentially go a different route. The car has damn near every option (digital dash, twilight, etc) 106K miles, most of that put on in the last 2 years driving to events, shows, NASCAR races etc..in 2003 it had 57K on it.

Here is a list of mods done within the last 2 years:

Engine---
Precision TE-44 with HD wastegate
Translator with LS1 MAF
RJC power plate
AFPR
42# injectors
160 thermostat
ATR ram air with 14" K&N and bumper scoop
valve cover breathers
TPS enhancer
SMC progressive methanol injection
water pump
340 racetronix fuel pump, filter, and hotwire kit
3" ATR stainless single shot exhaust and test pipe
Turbo Tweak 20 psi street chip

Trans/Rear end
Jimmy's level 2 tranny rebuild (everything but the billet forward drum)
huge tranny cooler
Art Carr shift kit
3200 L/U Vigilante billet converter
synthetic fluids
Moser 30 spline chromoly axles w/ hardened wheel studs
Auburn Pro limited slip differential
hardened 3.42 gears
Moser aluminum rear end girdle/cover
Lakewood DS loop

Suspension:
ATR rear sway bar
airbags
Bilstein shocks
UMI lower control arms
Kirban progressive rate springs
new calipers and front rotors
aluminum rear drums
powermaster replaced last year (have a spare also)
17x8 SLP ZR1 wheels with 245/45/17 BFG T/As

Interior--
Hueffman shifter and rear seat panels
Autometer Ultra Lite gauges with pods on pillar and under radio
Scanmaster 2.1
Pioneer CD, Rockford Fosgate speakers, Pioneer amps, Polk Momo subwoofer
4% tint

Exterior--
car was stripped and painted in 2001, new doors (not skins) were added. The car shows minor rust behind the wheel wells on the rear and the corner of the trunk lid. Also, a few spots on the dr. side rocker panel. The paint still shines awesome and the car looks very good up close, and amazing from 5-10 feet. Pics are too big to attach, so e-mail me if you want them. I also have a quick video we made.

the car ran 8.0x in the 1/8 mile without alky or slicks
only time down the 1/4 was stock rear suspension on 21 psi and alky, went 13.26 with crappy drag radials and a wet track, spinning through 2nd. With a good tune, this car is mid 12's capable.

Here's the deal...I've spent tons in the last 3 years on this car, and you can't build this car for what I am asking. Please don't lowball me.

PRICE......
$10,000 with stock wheels
$10,900 with polished gunmetal ZR1 wheels

only trades considered would be 03 Cobra or 6 speed LS1 car

e-mail is the best way to reach me.... wicked_stang91@hotmail.com

Attachments

• wh1.jpg
    wh1.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 729
Is it a t-top or Hardtop car

Is it a t-top or hardtop car? Where do you live? Would you consider taking a Catera as partial trade?

hard top car, located in Bloomington Illinois

once again, only trades considered are 03/04 Cobra or LS1 F-body 6 speed

Catera would not be considered, unless it had an LS1 :p

Please send more photos to me at thecondor900@hotmail.com

I'm ready to buy my TR finally! Also thought WH1's were cool and this one's in my price range along with being pretty close.

Also, if bought with the ZR1 wheels, will the stock wheels come also? Or will that be extra dough too?

Thanks,
Adam

DON'T BUY THIS CAR!

This is a really nice T-Type and if Tom sells it I'm going to whoop his a$$!

Even at 11 grand this is a damn nice car for the money.

Jason

Thanks Jay....I guess I don't even really want a different car, I'm just fed up with some of the hoops we have to jump through to keep these things updated. I've been waiting for a downpipe for 6 months, and even when I get it, I'll have to convince you to port the turbo. I think I've talked myself out of selling it....but just to make sure, give me a call this week and "verbally" bitch slap me...key word "verbally" :biggrin:

Tom, the grass may look greener on the other side but you will regret your decision especially your car, that is a beautiful car. I am only saying this to make a point, look at all the cars my signature, I prefer driving the GN over any of those cars even though some of them cost way more than the GN. Turbo Buicks are rare, when you drive anything else; you are part of a dime a dozen group, nothing else. You drive a Turbo Buick just the distinct sound of it turn heads and the legacy behind it is priceless.

Prasad

Sweet car man. :) It ain't worth as much as an '03-'04 Cobra though. The cheapest one around here is $21,000. My friend wants $30,000 for his modded one (500+ hp).