86 WH1 $4,000 firm

mikebart101

1986 Wh1. Vry rare car. Needs TLC. Rebuilt motor w/ 10,000 miles and T3 turbo. Interior mint except for headliner. About 150,000 miles on car. Nds some bodywork and paint. Also nds new convertor for the tranny. I'm asking $4,000 firm. Im in Rhode Island.

Attachments

• 100_0404.JPG
    100_0404.JPG
    56 KB · Views: 753
how much body work needed and any more detailed pics available? may have a lead for you....

Yes I have more pics. In terms of bodywork the car would need to be sanded to eliminate surface rust. Car needs new rocker panels and door skins.

hard to say at this point; the doo-doo has been hitting the fan for me lately, and the fan is on high........

Here are pics of the car. The passenger door has no rust on it. Driver door could use replacing as you can see. Frame rails are perfect. You cannot see that the rocker panels are bad but trust me they need replacing. Quarters have no rot. Only part of the car that needs body parts are the rockers and doors. Car does have some surface rust near driver lock and above windshield.

Mike does the car run? what I have to trade is a 2001 kawasaki prarie 4x4 atv with only 300mi like new, rack extentions, riffle rack, warn 424 select to dis-engauge the 4-wheel drive,new halogen bulbs,spare front tire's. ready to go hunting or 4-wheeling. garage kept only. i'm wanting to get this car for my wife. thanks scot w.

The convertor is unplugged because it is instantly locking up and makes it impossible to get the car in gear. Im not sure what is making it fail.