86 WH1 $4,000 firm

atv pic's

mike, I sent you some pic's of the atv. please let me know what you think cause it's going to go into the local paper soon. my e-mail is gwswbwlw@aol.com if you need more info or if you want my phone#. thanks scot w.

I do, but I have way to much into my 84 GN to sell for yours. I suggest you talk to jack cotton he might know someone.

On the 7th picture in, it looks like the side of the frame rail has a hole in it? Right about where the side of the frame rail is behind the rocker panel?

CK- said:
On the 7th picture in, it looks like the side of the frame rail has a hole in it? Right about where the side of the frame rail is behind the rocker panel?

Thats not a hole. Its just a shadow. Already checked to make sure.

Are you still firm on the $4000?? Im interested, but it would be a long ride for me to get it, would you be willing to meet halfway?

Yea Im still pretty firm on the 4k but maybe if you were willing to pick up the car I could take a lil bit off the price.

AlvinB24 said:
ok email me your address so I can see how far away from me you really are
redpit69x@yahoo.com

just looked it up, and it looks like 10hrs from here........wow!! Thats too far for me to get a car.
I also looked up shipping the car here and it would cost $700-$800. So let me know what you would be willing to do with the price since the shipping cost would be so high.

Thanks