86 Turbo "T" Limited power moonroof car parting out

WE4

TBcom Admin /Prayers NYFD/NYPD
Car has 83,000 miles on it. The reason I bought it years ago was the engine is all ORIGINAL with not a vacuum hose out of place. All wiring and computer all in great shape.Nothing cut or jury rigged. This was one of 56 cars made. Damn shame what happened to this car. From the windshield forward , car is perfect!. Nose is cherry, headlight buckets nice, header panel excellent, hood and all front clip perfect. NO TRANS and rear end is NOT a GN 8.8. Car was a power moonroof car and it works. Engine runs fine. Car is Blue in color and interior is hashed! No back window or drivers side window. Basically a mechanical piece. Bucket seat console car and console is there. Fabric seats. That is why I picked it up. I wanted a car I could do a transplant in and have EVERYTHING there! ALL is there untouched! Don't see that too much anymore. Rust free!
Anybody interested in any parts off this car or I prefer to sell whole car please contact me at 916-952-9567 and like Monty Hall, "Let's make a deal!"

bumper fillers

i would be very interested in the front bumper fillers if you do decide to part out. price an if possible pics of the condition of fillers.thanks. Damian.

hello people; My opinion is if it's 1 of 56 would'nt it be smart to keep it togeather? Explain further the WE4. I have one and it does'nt really explain anything on the window sticker. Also if it's 1 of 56 isn't the most rarest of the Buicks? I know the GNX 546? and all that but 1 of 56 that's rare if it's true.
thanks
IBBY

I guess I should clarify.

It is an 86 limited. It IS a turbo car. What I meant by 1 of 56 is that with these option codes and options on car was 1 of 56 with this option list,not 1 of 56 made period.
I really would like to sell this as a whole as I don't have time to part out and ship. I have alot going on personally right now and time just does not allow it.
Sorry for the confusion.
Bruce

not trying to argue but could you post some pics and vin?
i have always read and been told in 86 the limited option was not available with the turbo motor :confused:

I will post some pics and a vin

But it is POURING rain and blowing like hell here. It may be a day or so. I am not dilly dallying just don't want to end up in Kansas with the lollypop kids out there. LOL:)

I will as soon as I can. My helper is on vacation this week so I am alone this week. doing the best I can as a girl friday. LOL
Have a great week.
Bruce
WE4

Interested in the complete sunroof setup with headliner board, hardware and wireharness. Is it rusted?
Send an email to hurstaero at yahoo.com with pictures or a description of the condition, a price and shipping to 60013
Thanks!

But it is POURING rain and blowing like hell here. It may be a day or so. I am not dilly dallying just don't want to end up in Kansas with the lollypop kids out there. LOL:)

I will as soon as I can. My helper is on vacation this week so I am alone this week. doing the best I can as a girl friday. LOL
Have a great week.
Bruce
WE4

Bruce, not all of us are lollypop kids in Kansas:biggrin:

Ty