86 Turbo Regal

Brother Russell

Turbo Regal 002.JPG
Turbo Regal 001.JPG
Turbo Regal 002.JPGTurbo Regal 001.JPG The 86 turbo regal I bought 15 years ago from a middle age couple who just drove it on the street till they had too many kids. It had 87k on it with 1 repaint. It was originally a white car and still is (black trim) white painted rear bumper, chrome front. Body is straight, no bondo and no rust holes, some bubbling starting in a couple of places down low just in the last 2 years. Couple of areas had paint chips that started some surface rust, and need repainted. See pics. I've never driven in on salt or snow, no winters at all. But we have wet ground 6 months out of the year, and it has sat out 1-2 winters on gravel. Needs front bumper fillers now, drivers seat has a spilt and needs headliner, analog dash. Couple minor bumps and a light crease in rt front fender. I think my son smacked the edge of the roof when he was an angry teen and put 2 smaller dents on the roofs edge. Inside trunk is perfect with perfect trunk mat, original spare and jack. Bucket seat, console car loaded. Engine never been apart and has 135k on it now. Original engine/transmission/rearend. 3.8 turbocharged V-6 with GM Turbohydramatic 2004R, and 8.5 GM 10 bolt rearend w/3.42 positrac G80 option.PS, PW, PL, tilt, cruise, delayed wipers, Pseats. I have ran Mobil1 synthetic oil in it since I've owned and so did the previous owner he said. Bone stock when I got it, except duals with no convertor. TE 34 turbo now with brand new 60lb injectors, new 255l/hr walbro, huge front mount intercooler, LT1 valve springs, throttle body spacer, underdrive pulley, adjustable wastegate and adjustable fuel press regulator, 3 in downpipe, stock headers, K&N air filter, hotwire kit to fuelpump, stock 3.42 posi, aluminum drums, stock rims, VDO gauges. Ran 11.80 best on 009's and stock intercooler, trannys been rebuilt twice. Has Turbo Tweak race chip in now for the 60's. I have every original part except turbo. No ticks, knox or smoke. Drive it anywhere today with heat(tires may not be up to the trip). A/C disconnected due to front mount install but have the condensor/lines. I have all 4 orignal black wheel opening moldings in perfect shape, perfect GN/T- type hood insulation pad, perfect clear title in my name, original keys ( 2 sets). Orinal aluminum turbine style wheels come with the car, NOT the Weld wheel/slicks n skinnies in some pics. VDO boost gauge and analog knock sensor included, but NOT the Autometer tach n oil pressure gauge on steering column.$6500 More pics available