86 TType roller..

fatride

The car has fresh $8K Atomic Orange/Black paint job. No Rust! Car has glass doors with pwr windows/locks, remote mirror. Glass hood, bumpers, Carbon fiber trunk lid. Custom core support,fender rails. 8pt. Chrome Molly cage, Full Ladder bar set up, Coil overs, Ford 9", 35 spline Moser axles 3.73 gear/Spool. The car 60's like a mother*****. Notched frame, drop spindles, Willwood manual brakes, S10 steering box, 15 Gal. fuel cell. Fuel cell for Liquid IC w/lines. Car has full GN int. Car will come with Center Line Auto drags. Not the Convos in the pic. Building a Forged Twin Turbo LS motor now.. And wanting to put the motor into an older Chevy. Shoot me a fair price and it's yours.... Or would trade for Chevelle roller.. $6000

Attachments

• insurance pics 115.jpg
    insurance pics 115.jpg
    547.7 KB · Views: 652
  • midwestchlnge 005.jpg
    midwestchlnge 005.jpg
    134.9 KB · Views: 630
I like the colors, could be twins!! Good luck with the sale good deal for someone.

Attachments

• image-2850353016.jpg
    image-2850353016.jpg
    624.5 KB · Views: 298
Fat ride had some nice TR I bought his black and chrome car. You won't be dissapointed.

Yes it has!! Thanks Nick, you are a class act and Im very happy with the car..... thanks to Prasad as well, now to get this thing up and running

Yes it has!! Thanks Nick, you are a class act and Im very happy with the car..... thanks to Prasad as well, now to get this thing up and running

Anytime Dennis, I was happy to see it go to a good home!
Prasad