86 T Type with touch control Heating/cooling

montecarlofast

740 ftlb Rocket Couch
So I have an 86 T type with the electronic climate controls. Where my normal resistor pack would be in the air box under the hood, I have a logic board with a transistor, reisistor, one coil and capacitor. Needless to say its messed up. from water and such being on it for a long time. Has anyone seen a place that sells this? Thanks!

hello fellow 86 T owner; I'd like to know more on what your talking about. I've owned my T for a long time I don't know everything about it but "the resister pk in the air box"? I know nothing about that or the other things you mentioned. I'd like to know more.
IBBY

Standard AC is C60 and uses the fan cooled wire resisitor pack to create fan speeds 1 2 and 3 with resistance voltage drop. 4 or Hi is throught the HI blower relay and full alternator voltage to fan motor. C68 is the optional touch AC that was avaible though 86 model year. Much more complicated with electronic controls and electronic fan speed control. (brief explanation)

If you get the caspers piece get ready to take one..... heard good reviews about it though.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

hello; Sorry I wasn't thinking but your talking about the blower motor resister. I do have the touch climate contol and I've asked this before but it that resister used in any other cars? There has to be just curious.
IBBY