86 T Type Wheels, Awesome condition

Boosted 86 T

have a set of 86 T Type wheels in very good condtion with tires in great condition. the rear tires are p275/50/r15 i believe they are bf goodrich radial t/a the fronts are p205/45/r15 i forget what tire is on the front ive had the rims in storage for a long time now so im not postive on the tire sizes but i am pretty sure. If you are interested let me know, i do not have pictures right now but i can take some, id like to sell them locally if i could. i am asking $325.

i also have torque thrust II's with tires id like to get rid of for some draglites. but i would want money on top. im lookin for 15*8.5 for the rear and id like some front runners.

Weld Lite Racing wheels & tires

Hi ! I have a set of the above wheels in like new condition. Big & little. Fronts have VW sized Akuret tires 195X15, rears are BFG Street TA in 275X50-15. Need to get 215X65 and 236X60', or stock wheels / tires. I lve nearby. Didn't I come and look at some American Racing 15X8 1/2 rims you had ? Yoour car was a Canadian Regal. Outright price of $550 or thereabouts. My car is a VERY low mile car, and these parts are just about new ! Read ad in Great Lakes/ Canada section at bottom of home page on www.turbobuick.com Please contact me at lovellgl@aol.com Thanks, Gary L.