86 T-type (Show or Go)

Was this car in BG racing in 2004 or 2005? Man that car looks familar. I even talked with you about. VERY nice car.

Jason

Still for sale

The 11.14 was made first time to the track with the Bgc intercooler. Next time out I was going to uncap the exhaust, put an air bag the right rear, and shoot for 10's.:biggrin:

Hey Jeff,

Wasn't it you who owned a car many years ago that would blind anyone who looked under the hood from all the chrome?

If it were you, did you sell it?

Chris,

I think your you mean Jeff from down here in FL.
I'm getting old and don't recall his last name. His daughter was very sick, and I think the Buick and TTA took a back seat. I haven't seen or spoke with him in quite some time.

Chris H.,

Your car looks outstanding, love that color.

Tonysmach: If you are serious I'd be willing to talk. Maybe going on Ebay if it doesn't sell its not a big deal(my father is rebuilding his stage car I was going to help fund the project)

streetwavesauto: PPG base/clear Dark red is the color it's the orginal color for the car. I get alot of people ask what color it is at the shows. If its in shade never fails someone will have sunglasses on and think its black unitl some light hits it and shows the metal flake.

First picture is at Norwalk dragway the quailty isn't really good but shows the color good(very hard to take a picture and get color to look the same as it does with your own eyes)(behind the rear tire has contact paper on it to help keep rubber off the 1/4 panel at the dragstrip)

Second picture is of the B-Pillar. The lead was removed, welded solid and ground smooth(should never crack like they do from the factory)

Attachments

• norwalk5-12-03.jpg
    norwalk5-12-03.jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 641
  • DSC00109.JPG
    DSC00109.JPG
    80.3 KB · Views: 630
  • DSC00094.JPG
    DSC00094.JPG
    84 KB · Views: 634
  • DSC00117.JPG
    DSC00117.JPG
    88.3 KB · Views: 624
  • DSC00113.JPG
    DSC00113.JPG
    49.9 KB · Views: 628
Chris and Jeffs attention to detail are something to consider. I can vouch for the quality of the car and most know these days how much a PITA it is to find nice quality parts and how much a GOOD PAINT JOB costs.

Good luck on the sale and I can't wait to see the TSO point series car when it is done.

Hi Jeff Is The Car Still For Sale If Give Me A Phone Number Where I Can Contact You To Talk About The Car.
Thank You
Jim
Cocoa Beach Florida