86 T-Type Roller for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlackOut89

Well long story short my 1986 t-type was stolen and striped in march and due to my situation i am forced to sell whats left of it. it has a clean title and is a rust free car. here is the link to my stolen car thread where you can see pictures of the current condition. http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/st...check/343642-stolen-1986-t-type-st-louis.html

I am not really sure what to ask for as far as pricing but if you think you have a reasonable offer then feel free to throw some numbers at me. I would like to sell the car as a whole but if i cant then i am willing to part it out. I hope that a car that once brought me so much joy could do the same for someone else with more time and money than i.

Thanks, Steve
Stking89@yahoo.com
314-791-5270(feel free to call, text or email me at anytime)
more pictures will be sent upon request

Did you buy it back from your insurance co? 1 guy bought my major stripped 86 Ttype for $1800 from insurance auction and I think he sold it on Craigslist for $3600.

Goodluck w sale

Do you have a figure on the price yet?
I live In Cedar Rapids Ia, not to bad of a drive.

Please figure out what you want for the car and put a price on it.

It will save everyone a lot of time.

Sorry

Fist off I want to apologize to everyone who has tried to contact me about my roller. It has been crazy times at my house with now the resent discovery that my dads GN and gsx might be stolen from where we had them stored...again I want to explain that when I did put the roller up for sale I shortly got a call fom a good friend who you know as "Boostjunkie" wanting to buy the roller to restore it. He is the one who brought my gray T to me after I bout it, and I got to know him and his sister very well at bowling green this past year. While him and I were discussing a price that was fair and dealing with the other crazy events happening around my house I neglected to respond to the other worthy buyers and for that I deeply apologize. All in all the roller is SOLD and I know now it is in good hands and I know I will see it on the road again looking like it just rolled off the show room floor. Again thanks to Boostjunkie for everything and again to everyone else I am sorry.

Sincerely, Steven

Status
Not open for further replies.