86 T-Type Northern Calif, 66K miles

Status
Not open for further replies.

'86T

Sure that's a Buick??
1986 T-Type

This car was previously owned by two adult female owners before I purchased the car in 9/03. Mileage is currently 66,300. I have driven the car approximately 800 miles since I have owned it.
Car was all original when I bought it. List of factory options include:

T-tops w/t-top bags
Electric door locks/windows
Electric trunk release
Protective side mouldings
Delay wipers
Rear defogger
visor vanity mirror
Cruise control
Tilt steering
Factory security system
Delco AM-FM cassette
Power 6 way seat (driver's side only)

Originally a Michigan car. A woman that worked for GM special ordered the car and drove it regularly for 4 years and was garage kept. Car received rustproofing and was checked annually. She sold the car to another woman who owned the car for the next 12 years who drove it on sunny days only and kept it garaged and rustproofed. She drove the car 1200 - 1500 miles a year. Since I have owned the car it has been garage kept under a car cover.

Car color is metallic grey with blue grey interior. Interior is like new (no wear) and has never been smoked in. Original paint is in very good shape. Body is in excellent condition. No accidents. No rust through. ***Car is very solid and must be seen to be appreciated.*** Because the first owner drove the car regularly, the engine compartment is not in spotless condition.

Here is a list of things I did to the car within the first few months I owned the car and then lost interest & time.
-Eaton posi with factory gear ratio
-Dual gauge pod that fits in console. I have only one gauge (temperature) in it
-Electronic digital boost gauge. I haven't decided where to permanently install it so right now it is dangling near the steering column.
-Scanmaster...
-Bosch 237 regulator
-New factory type crossflow (Dynomax muffler). Sounds and looks stock. A new hi-flow catalytic converter was installed at the same time
-Transmission cooler
-Ramchargers dual fans
-Turbotweak chip (specially calibrated to run with the catalytic converter and EGR function) I have the stock chip as well.
-K & N air filter
-Evolution 4 car cover
-Car guard steering collar

***I have the original window sticker and owner's manual

Car has never been raced.

Asking $12,500. Pictures can be emailed upon request.

Only reason I am selling is I have lost interest in the car.

Fair Oaks is approximately 20 miles NorthEast of Sacramento off Highway 50 like if you were heading up to South Lake Tahoe. Probably around 100 miles from the Bay area.

Status
Not open for further replies.