86 T-type Mid 11 second car

Nocooler

Had a Hotair
86 T-type,Cream Beige, T-top Car, Bench seat column shift, 109K
Asking $7500

Car runs consistant 11.6's@115 w/1.59-1.65 60's - This is with 24psi and 21* of timing. AFR is 11.2-11.4. This is a mild tune - car has been 117 and change with this tune in 50* weather. Car weights 3400#

Car has 1 year old paint and looks killer.

Things that will need to be addressed in the future:
Rearend makes some noise - it's gotten worse since I put the posi in it 600 miles ago. I'm sure the high 1.5 60's aren't helping it. It only makes noise @ at 40-45mph at light load.

Tranny - leaks fluid, nothing real bad - just shows up on the back of the car. It's been ran hard for 4 season now, still shifts and functions perfect.

Fiberglass doors - what do I say about these? Other than I don't like them. They cracked in the top toward the front after the paint. So I glassed them, you can't see it unless your right on top of the car. I hadn't decide how I was going to finish them so - I left them that way. I have 2 rust free doors that could be negotiated into the price.

6-point bar - Installed buy me, I'm not a professional welder and the welds aren't very pretty. I never took the time to smooth them out. It passed thru tech at my track with no issues. Also the door bars do not clear the lower door panels, I have cut the drivers door panel to fit - but not the passenger.

Front suspension could use some work. Car drives good but not great. Goes striaght at the track.

Brakes = vacuum, adequate stopping power.

Overall the car needs a little TLC....I basically drive it to and from the track and the occasional short trip.

Now onto the good stuff...

.030 109 - Hypers - ARP rod + head bolts + Ported heads (buy me) + 204/214 cam
TA49 - SS THDP - BGC Stretch
Translator Plus - LT1 Maf - Extender - Scanmaster - SVT 42# injectors
LC1 WB02 - Dynotune display - SMC Dual Nozzle Alky
Champion A/C Delete bracket
Janis Built 2004r - TCS 9x11 2800 stall
90/10's out front - Bilsteins in the rear (have bilsteins for the front as well)
UMI uppers (adjustable), UMI lowers, ATR bar, Moser rearend girdle.

This car has been raced - I won't lie, it's go well over 150 pass down the 1/4 and countless blast down the back roads. Always driven to and from the track - never trailered.

The engine was fresh last fall and has about 1200 miles on it. It has good oil pressure and runs great.

This car is turbo, injectors, and a T/C restall away from 10's.

This car could be driven home - but I'd rather see it leave on a trailer. It's more of a race car then it is a street car. It's never left me stranded, but it is an 11 second car.

The car is sold as is - please no tire kickers.

Some pics

Attachments

• 1005 (Medium).jpg
    1005 (Medium).jpg
    82.6 KB · Views: 141
  • 1007 (Medium).jpg
    1007 (Medium).jpg
    63.6 KB · Views: 134
  • 1009 (Medium).jpg
    1009 (Medium).jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 109
  • 1003 (Medium).jpg