86 T Type Dark Garnet Red $3 kOBO + xtras

jd94ss

I have an 86 T Type Roller that I am looking to sell. The car has no drivetrain in it. It does not have the stock 8.5 in it, but a non posi from an 83 T Type. The Dash harness is still in the car as well as the HVAC box. The car needs body bushings and body bushing repair as 4 or 5 spun. And 1 needs kirbans washer welded in as well. The car is clean, interior is in very good shape and the car is full loaded. I have xtras that are included with the car. The car has a little over 86K miles on it.
Comes with:
200C trans and cross member and converter
Your choice of rear ends. The one in the car from an 83 T type non posi or an 87 T Type I have as well.
2 Very Clean Doors
1 trunk with the 5 peice GN spoiler
The factory air damns
Plus I have many other parts.
The price is $3k OBO and is negotiable pending what you would like with the car or without it.
The car is located in the Metro Detroit Suburb Area
Please see Pics below:
4fdca4e1.jpg

7f2949d4.jpg

cf2811f6.jpg

d63dc4f8.jpg

945735b0.jpg

1fdd7fec.jpg

b3912ab7.jpg

10803439.jpg

07dc306c.jpg

1fdd7fec.jpg

48651475.jpg

ab84ae3c.jpg

bba409ef.jpg

8cbde7cd.jpg

aa7f153c.jpg

f5e1cbce.jpg

Thank You. I really want to keep the car, but dont have the room for it. I would still be driving it but I just recently purchased a very clean GN roller and had to make the decision of pulling the drivetrain.

PRICE CHANGE:
After some thought and PM's, I have decided to put a price out there without the doors, trunk lid and spoiler. $2400 is the new price.
Thanks

What's the price with the 8.5" rear in it as opposed to the non-posi 7.5" under it currently...or is there a difference?

Yes it has a clean title. The original 8.5 is not available but rather a non posi one out of an 87 T. As far as additional price, what's fair market price for one?

Oh man please dont sell that car without doors and sfuff, it's too nice to start the part out process.

Thank You. I really want to keep the car, but dont have the room for it. I would still be driving it but I just recently purchased a very clean GN roller and had to make the decision of pulling the drivetrain.

I would rather have this than a GN why destroy this car for a GN? sometimes i just dont understand? please make sure to secure the trans converter and driveshaft in the trunk if that things gets towed or pulled your going to completely destroy a qtr panel...i see the car doesnt have a wire harness did you take the doors off already? please take pics of underneath and take a pic of the rear, i may be interested if the doors are still on.

Lol. Ok theres a bit of confusion. For $3k , the car was being sold with a extra set of rust free doors and a trunk lid with the Gn spoiler. And the car is not being parted out. Thanks

And as far as why this car became a donor to a Gn? Well I wanted something more solid. And the Gn I bought had everything done to it that I was getting ready to do this. Also being 6ft 5 and having a bench seat that doesn't recline tends to get old quick when driving long distances.

And as far as why this car became a donor to a Gn? Well I wanted something more solid. And the Gn I bought had everything done to it that I was getting ready to do this. Also being 6ft 5 and having a bench seat that doesn't recline tends to get old quick when driving long distances.

Lol...i saw that, but when you said sold without doors and decklid I lost all track of reality.

What do you mean when you say a car more solid?

I bought a Gn roller for a real good deal. Car had just came out of paint. Has new weatherstripping, suspension, brakes, rims tires. Etc. and there was absolutely no rust. The doors on the Gn I bought are flawless. But the Gn was a roller. So due to that I chose to cut my loses and just sell my t type as a roller to someone that would enjoy . That's what I meant about more solid. Also as mentioned in the previous post, no there is no engine harness, but I have a spare that needs work if someone needs it to make the deal go through.
Thanks though. I appreciate the concern.

Oh i was sure the gn was nicer by what you had already said but when you said more solid i was scared you meant rust...you didn't happen to take any picks of the underside did ya?

ok please pic the undercarriage and doors and rear etc, im intrested thanks, i thought car had no doors on it.

Sorry, did not have time to take pics of the under carriage due to work and home. I will have some pics up tomorrow though.
I have decided to change the price again. I suggest if you can, to please come see the vehicle if it is possible for you. As far as shipping prices out of state; I am going to leave that to the buyer.
New price with extra set of doors, extra trunk lid and Gn 5 pc spolier and the extra rear end to come with it and all other associated parts is $2400.
As far as wiring is concerned. The engine harness was disconnected from the bulk head and removed with the engine. All other factory turbo wiring is in tact. The power master set-up is still in the car and worked well when last driven
I do have extra odds and ends from other turbo cars I've had that I could add. Intercooler, electric fan, a few other things. And if I haven't mentioned it prior, the radiator and condenser are still in the car as well as the a/c compressor.
Thanks again

i havent called you because im waiting for the pics before i decide anything. so i will call you once i see pics, thanks,