86 T-top GN

Dewey

Resident Smartass
Selling my 86 t-top GN. 89000 miles with 1500 miles on fresh motor and Lonnie Diers built tranny. Car is mostly stock with a few tasteful mods. It's a 2 owner car with the original owner being a GM Delphi exec. Car is very well documented since new. Car runs and drives excellent and I would trust it to go anywhere. Car comes with all stock parts. A nice driver as she sits but needs front seats covered and original paint re-done. Rust free and well cared for over the years. T-tops are a little noisy at hi-speed but do NOT leak water. Asking $9500. Jack Cotton looked at my car at BPG if you would like an unbiased opinion....:) PM me for more details. Just too much time and work sunk into this car to list. See sig. for mod list. Please, no low-ball offers or tire kickers. I'll keep it before I give it away.

May consider interesting motorcycle trades but I'm awfully picky. No Harleys and nothing worth more than $2500-$3000. I'm really looking for a 83-86 Honda V-65 Magna or something similar....:cool: