86 or 87 Grand national or T-type close to my area

2toneregal

Looking to buy a nice Grand national or T-type.. Im located in Gulfport, Ms so im looking for something not to far from me.. Im not looking for a project looking for something i can get in and ride with no problem.. Not looking for any cars with rust or major problems.. Please let me know what you have guys..

Looking to buy a nice Grand national or T-type.. Im located in Gulfport, Ms so im looking for something not to far from me.. Im not looking for a project looking for something i can get in and ride with no problem.. Not looking for any cars with rust or major problems.. Please let me know what you have guys..
. Give me a call 228 275 5974

. 228 257 5974. Sorry

After selling my GN to have extra money to build a house i regret it and im back in the market for a 86-87 GN or 86-87 Turbo Regal Would like to find something close to me..

very good condition,almost perfect interior,TT chip,3" down pipe strong engine shifts very good,super cold a/c,lots of new parts,rear shocks,rear brakes,new P/W new A/C comptresor new tps,new cam sensor,new valve cover gasket etc...123 K miles