86 Grand National vs 86 Wh1 designer series

Grandn2

I'm having a discrepancy on which one is worth more. Feel free to comment! Any knowledgeable person.

The GN will be worth more simply because of the public perception. Most people don't know that the GN is simply a paint job and badge option on a TTYPE. They also have no clue as to what a WH-1 is. IMO of course.

GN definitely. The popularity makes it worth more. ALOT of people even nowadays have no idea what engine is in a GN. I could only imagine what they think is under the hood of a T Type or Turbo T. Some of those Limited's and WH1's are really nice.

A GN is not just paint and badges. They also got interiors and wheels.

Seems to me that the values are pretty even. I'd say the nicer of the two would be worth more. Personally I'd give some value to the WH1 since only 463 were produced.

Went I first bought my t type someone had painted it black I could not go to a gas station in daylight without a crowd gathering around or someone trying to buy it .I restored car, painted back to original now every once and a while someone will walk by and say nice monte. 2 cars in identical shape the GN will always bring more money yes they made a lot more GN'S but that creates a bigger market of buyers and sellers IMO.

Having owned multiple GN's, I now want the less popular T type or Turbo T. I would love a sunroof WH-1 car.

Yes I too have owned both think I will buy another gn keep it mainly stock with a few modern upgrades and continuing modding the t type nothing shines like a B/C black paint job

I'm having a discrepancy on which one is worth more. Feel free to comment! Any knowledgeable person.
Pretty much depends on the buyer. Replacement cost surely would be more for the wh1, go find another. Condition would be my main concern.
Rust on the doors, and behind the wheels. Rusted out rear frame. These things degrade the value.
High miles on a well kept car don't degrade as much as cancer. Priced body work lately?
Rusted GN compared to a well kept WH1. Give me the T-Type.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

And again leaving all personal emotions aside were talking about 2 cars of equal condition not one rusted out and one in good condition the cars are worth whatever someone will pay I paint cars for a man (friend) owns a real estate company worth 10 million dollars the money he pays for cars to be redone to his taste is crazy to me. but to him it's reasonable.so they are worth whatever someone will pay

I think its who buyer is. For us tr guys the wh1 would be worth more or we would be willing to.pay more,but to john.q public gn.all.day