86 Grand National SHOW QUALITY!

Vipermuscle

1986 Buick Grand National.
The car has 62k original miles with the numbers matching 3.8 SFI motor and trans. 3:42 rearend gears, 200R4 trans. I have the original window sticker from when the car was bought new. 1 OF 5,512 built. Car drives amazing with zero issues at all. Show quality, I go to about 20 shows a year and it takes first in its class every time. Under the hood is spotless and perfectly clean as well as the underside! I am third owner and have had it professinally appraised for $22,000-$25,000. Have all paper work.

BODY-

The car has one repaint that was done 1 year ago by the owner before me. The paint is in VERY excellent shape. This car did come out of Texas. It is kept waxed and clean in a climate controlled shop. I clean the car after everytime i get back from taking it out. I am very picky about how clean my cars are. When the car was painted it had zero body filler put in. The only reason the car was repainted was due to the poor GM clear coat from that year. The car is 100% rust free. No filler was used to straighten out the factory waves in the doors. The entire car is free from dings anywhere. The underside is as spotless as the top. There are two very small spots ontop of the drvers side fender. These are small imperfections. Like i said i am picky and was planing on having the fender repainted due to the fact i do not want to touch them up. I think that would look tacky and would bother me knowing that they were still there. Again, they are not bad at all and will send a picture of the spot.

INTERIOR-

The interior is perfect with no flaws anywhere. The carpet is perfect as well as both drivers and passengers seats. Rear seat looks as if it has never been sat in. The dash is perfect with no scuffs cracks or scrapes. Drivers side power seat option and works without any issues. All door panels are in perfect order. The headlineris like new. The car also has a factory power sunroof with new seals that works perfect. I was told in 86 that only 6 GNs had the powersunroof but i canot prove that. Power windows and locks work as they should. There is a a sony cd deck installed with two new rear sony speakers and an MTX amp in the trunk. Nothing is hacked from the install. The car also has the factory concert sound system option. The only gauge that there is in the car is an boost gauge on the pillar.

AFTERMARKET PARTS-

The aftermarket parts are as follows.

TA 49 Garret turbo pushing 18lbs of boost.
42LBS Ford injectors
Fuel pump hotwire kit
Hooker headers
Super Thrush exhaust
Cat delete
K&N cold air intake
93 Armstrong chip
Shift kit
Cross braces behind rear seat
New 16 inch GNX wheels with brand new rubber.
SHOW QUALITY!!!!

ASKING $20,000

Will take trades! C5 ZO6 OR 03-04 COBRA!!

Pics can be seen at 1986 Buick Grand National Show Quality.

The link to the pictures does not work?

This posting has been deleted by its author.
(The title on the listings page will be removed in just a few minutes.)

That is what it says.