86 Grand National, 1 owner, MINT

Status
Not open for further replies.

turbo89

Selling this for a Friend of mine .. Car is absolutely MINT .. I would buy it for myself in a heartbeat but have no room.

Car has a few small mods .. Turbonetics ball bearing turbo, injectors, fuel pump, built Trans, Precision Convertor ( lockup) , Valve springs,
I personally did all the work on this car and it is FLAWLESS .. ORIGINAL 1 owner car , can go back to all original in a few hours.

Options .. Digital climate control , Factory power moonroof ( CF5) , Posi ( G80) , has all power options, has GTA style rims with custom hand made center caps , comes with original GN wheels.

Car is 100% MINT .... $25 K

Mileage?

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

~100K .. still wearing its original paint which looks amazing considering its 32 years old.

If you were to see the car you would guess 15-20K ... its SUPER CLEAN
Never been raced.. never beat on .. owned by a 70 year old Buick fanatic since day 1 ..
the miles are almost all highway as he took this car on vacations cross country .. this was all in the cars early days..

Car will not disappoint .. it literally is flawless...

I can post up some pics.. but they don't do it justice ... car is located in the Chicagoland area ..

IF someone is looking for an extra clean GN that has had a Super easy life .. this is it...
also forgot to mention it has Bilsteins on it and a 3" downpipe ...

I did all the work and the car needs nothing nor does it leak a drop of anything .. Super Dry runs like a top.
this car has always been sheltered and was never beat on .. I put all the parts on and it has maybe 4-500 miles since then ( guessing 2-3 years) .

IF anyone is looking for a pristine , original paint, original owner GN they can enjoy .. this is the car

$24 K now ... there aren't many GN's left that are original 1 owner, original paint , flawless condition ... this car is the real deal
for the guy that wants show and go .. its a pristine car.

I will get some more .. but pics don't do it justice .. need to see it in person --- which if your serious and not a picture collector is about the only way one would buy such a car.

Attachments

• PGN.jpg
    PGN.jpg
    154.7 KB · Views: 18
Just some friendly advice, I bought my 1st GN from seller in Iowa, I m in NY! Car was mint but I would have never flown out to Iowa much less buy vehicle without viewing it! I am actively searching however like everyone else appreciates viewing pics prior to making any commitment.

Just some friendly advice, I bought my 1st GN from seller in Iowa, I m in NY! Car was mint but I would have never flown out to Iowa much less buy vehicle without viewing it! I am actively searching however like everyone else appreciates viewing pics prior to making any commitment.

I agree.. too many pic collectors .. if you want a vehicle you have to see it in person.. pics do not do justice to some vehicles.. and this is one of them

I think he was saying pictures would go a long way toward deciding if someone wanted to commit to coming to see the vehicle, and that had he not seen pictures first he would never have gone to actually see the car he ended up buying. I would have to agree--you are not doing anyone a favor withholding pictures and just telling people to come see it...

You are correct that pictures likely don't do it justice and a buyer for a car of this type would certainly be better off seeing it in person but wow, if you/they are serious about selling why not post some pictures so people that are actually interested have something to go on and a way to get an initial feel for the car?

This is exactly what I was saying. I would not be a registered member if I was not serious about these vehicles, heck I ve owned 2 already and now seeking my 3rd and final keeper!

I'm in the NW burbs of Chicago and would view the car as an unbiased 3rd party for interested buyers. I've owned several TR's so I know these cars well. Text me at 815-575-3010 as I'm rarely on this forum.

No VIN, no pics, this has scam written all over it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Huh .. are you serious ?? Get your shit straight before you pollute someone's thread ...

If you aren't interested in the car .. STAY OUT OF MY POST !

Surprised there is no outrage over a 100k car for $25000.

I'll bet anyone $100 bucks if they find a cleaner one with the same feature set ... I've seen 15K mile cars have more wear and not as clean ... Garbage GN's are going for 17-18K

Don't knock the car until you've seen it .. IN PERSON !

Status
Not open for further replies.