86 GN Virginia Beach

lol... id love to take a look at it ... anytime ive seen it i just stare at it for like 20 minutes and leave in dissapointment.

i knew i couldnt afford 15k when i saw it the other time and then 13500 when i saw it last week haha.

but if you have nothing to do, ya know .. just bored and you want to show it to someone, i will definately give you a call.

never even sat in one.. just beein in love with the gn since a little guy

yeah im pathetic haha

If your not a potentional buyer sorry :cool:

Side note Chassis pics are now loaded on my album.

I would be very interested just that im sitting here in iraq. I need to get a daily driver because my DSM is slowly walking away from that status.

Time maybe on your side. I have till about the end of June then I have to get serious. I may have two GN's for a little while :) Look up this thread when you get back. Not much interest so far.

Honestly, it's almost too nice a car for me. I wouldn't want to drive it to work... I have $10K to play with, so if you do go with plan B and take some of the parts off, drop me an e-mail. Thanks! Ben benjaminr@hotmail.com

It will be in a week or so,gotta get the White 87 T running first so the wife has wheels. :biggrin: I am asking $7000 when I put it up for sale. :)

what mods are done to the T-Type? Also where are you located? How many miles are on it, and is there anything wrong with it. When is it for sale.

I am looking for a hardtop or moonroof 86/87 GN,so I am open to trades in similar condition. :)

Car now has 132k,new Fbody radiator,front tires.

Steve hey its Tony. Just was in town this past weekend for a visit. Took a ride to your court to see how you were doin and saw the GTAs on the White T. It was really beautiful . Congrats on the car. your wife must love it. Mind if i ask though. was that a repaint and are those the aftermarket fiberglass bumpers or the factory steel ones.