86 GN Virginia Beach

Steve V

Steve V's Automotive 757 560 2782
Up for sale is my 86 T top GN. Only reason I am selling,I have a chance to buy an 87 moonroof GN. My car has 130,000 miles. No rust,always garage kept.Only gotten wet when got caught in a T storm etc,no rainy driving.

It was repainted in Feb 2006. The hood was stripped the rest of the car was not. U19 base/clear. Very nice paint. I get compliments all the time. I did not put body side mouldings back on it.Paint is not perfect it has a few scrtaches no dents.There are 2 dimples in the hood from where I used a prop stick when I R&R the engine. I replaced the T top weatherstripping,window felts with GM. I removed the locks,door handles,mirrors,quarter glass. Rebuilt the hinges,new door handles. I used gbodyparts stainless powder coated T top kit(very nice and exact fit). All new GM badges and emblems.Fiberglass fillers out back and stock up front.

The engine was rebuilt about 2 weeks ago. It's .030 with hyper psitons. Mostly stockish parts. It has about 110 miles on it. TA cam bearings,wider(than stock)rod bearings,over size thrust bearing(set to .005). Mains and rods were .0015. Stock heads,204-214 cam,GM timing chain. Stock volume oil pump with new front cover fully ported,blue printed and massaged. #50 injectors,turbotweak chip,new GT 6131E Turbo. Braided feed and turbo drain lines, Dutt neck IC,THDP with dump. Engine bay is a show peice,you can eat off the motor.

Interior is mostly original and still very nice. New headliner,carpet,T top shades. Power seat,widows,door locks. AC,no defrost,cruise,tilt,wiper delay. Factory alarm. Turbo 6 mats. Very nice steering wheel. Dash has normal cracks in the speaker grill.

Transmission was rebuilt 18,000 miles ago. 3000 stall stock size convertor. Level 10 shift kit. Tranny cooler with braided lines.

Rear end was rebuilt at the same time as the trans. New seals,bearings,posi. No wines.

Has kirban rear seat braces,front frame braces. Air bags,GTA wheels with rubber 90% left. GNX body bushings and missing body bushings.

Hooker exhaust with Ultra flows

Asking 15,000 OBO please no tire kickers or low ballers.

for pics go to http://svaillancourt.photosite.com

my number is in my sig. :)

This car stays in the garage and Steve spends alot of time just detailing it....He is a perfectionist and you won't be disappointed......

Thanks Tracy!!!

TTT,it's says OBO. This is a very fast car,spools very nice :D

Yes,I do Betterton & Whtilow. Car will be there Monday if the weather is nice and it doesn't sell this weekend. Number's in sig if ya want to talk. :)

Make sure the inspection sticker is valid lol

Hey guys,

Just wanted to let you know to make sure the inspection sticker is ok got pulled over before with a red crossed out circle sticker and almost got a ticket after it was on my gn only 3 days? Virginia Beach cops are pretty anal down there. Was on the roosevelt for 3 years good place to be especially virginia beach. Have a good one guys :)

Yes,they are :biggrin: I am a VA state inspector,my cars are all legal. GN just passed this month.

Hey jretrodude. What was your car rejected for? If it were something unsafe like brakes or ball joints, then I can understand the ticket.

Ha Ha No not that

Ha Ha,

No No nothing like that got a rejected sticker because my horn didn't work and had a naughty like exhaust. :)

the A pillars were rusting pretty bad so they cut the front part of the top off and putting in another one.

It's been sitting in the same spot everyday for 2-3 weeks.They must be waiting for parts.

Car update,motor has over 200 miles on it.No serious bites just tire kickers. :)

TTT,really can't believe the lack of interest. I may land up putting stock turbo,downpipe,#30 injectors with chip,IC without dutt neck and GN or T wheels and keep the GTA's for my new GN . I'd sell for 10,500.

I am going to take some under car pics and post them on my link tomorrow. :)

ive seen this car twice in the past couple weeks.. once on lynhaven by pepboys and then last weekend on greatneck..

id love to come take a look at it

Call me my number's in the sig and I'll go meet you. It's at Great Neck right now :)