86 gn ROLLER or PARTS ???????

People need to stop selling their Buicks to you lol. I'm still looking for blue T seat covers any year is fine with me. I'm asking again because I just noticed a blue console. Any covers? I need them all fronts and rears tops and bottoms. Thanks

Paul.

How much for the cab of the car with no frame, no nothing but the shell and the VIN plate that matches the title? :D

If you cut the body. I need the driver and passenger side inner rockers shipped to 60101 .I need the inners from the front of door to the rear wheel house and down to the floor pan.please let me know .If you fell like it I also need the inner and outer wheel houses both sides thanks to the astro top:mad: thanks

If you cut the body. I need the driver and passenger side inner rockers shipped to 60101 .I need the inners from the front of door to the rear wheel house and down to the floor pan.please let me know .If you fell like it I also need the inner and outer wheel houses both sides thanks to the astro top:mad: thanks

http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/parts-sale/340415-99-rotfree-body-700-frame-300-a.html

call me discuss your options with what i have available for you.you do realize shipping for these big oversize items will be expensize right???

Rear Spoiler

I am looking for the rear spoiler and attaching hardware. Do you have it? If so, please give me a price shipped to 33073. Thanks

If that is for an good original with no holes, tears & fading, I will take it! What is your paypal? Thanks, John