86 GN - Parting out entire car

Hi:

I need the passenger rear wheel well molding and the pasenger tail light assembly. I did not see these on your list but didn't see that they were sold either.

Thank you,

Dick Lynch

jupiterbuick said:
Sorry for the delay...I'll get into the garage this afternoon and WILL get back with you!
Lee

Lee, any update on those parts?

Sent from my iPhone using Turbo Buick

Hey there. I am interested in the little grommet bushing that is on the steering column/neutral safety switch where the rod connects to from the transmission. If you still have that neutral rod and pieces, I will take those.

Here's another pic of the area and pieces you are looking for. Let me know exactly which pieces you would like. (I just want to be sure I get it right)
Lee

Attachments

• grommet.pdf
    473.7 KB · Views: 5
jupiterbuick said:
Here's another pic of the area and pieces you are looking for. Let me know exactly which pieces you would like. (I just want to be sure I get it right)
Lee

Hey there.... The pics didnt come through...

Sent from my iPhone using Turbo Buick

Hi:

Is there any way I can get a response on the passenger rear wheel molding request? Do you have it? If so, what is your price to 33073.

Thank you,

Dick Lynch

Passenger rear wheel well molding: posts 85, 86, 87 and 96 this thread. Can you provide an answer later this evening along with your response to Lee?

Thank you,

Dick Lynch