86 GN - Parting out entire car

how much for passenger door shipped to zipcode 39645. I will pick up to closes terminal to me and what kind of shape its in?

how much for passenger door shipped to zipcode 39645. I will pick up to closes terminal to me and what kind of shape its in?
The passenger door is is very good condition. I won't ship that big of a piece, sorry! Please don't take this the wrong way, but I have other large pieces that I spent hours and quite a bit of money, and then after that, folks just said they weren't interested in purchasing. Check out your local salvage yards if you already haven't - that's where I found a great driver door!
Thanks for looking!!!
Lee

Do you have any pictures of the doors? Interested in getting both driver and passenger doors.
I have one passenger and one 2 driver doors. I cannot ship them due to the size (you will spend more than the cost of the door to ship). I live in Jupiter Florida, should you live somewhat local.
Thanks for looking,
Lee

interested in the rear end, please call me 561 756 1082
Hey,
Found this, while searching. Don't know if it's still available...but thought you should check it out.
Lee

Grand national 8.5 posi unit with 3:42 gears, just the gears and posi not the whole housing $350. b/o call518-365-2863

Everyone,
I'm writing you to let you know all parts have been sold. (Someone purchased what was left of the roller $500). So I can stay married, I gave him all the rest of the parts I had (rims, turbo, headers, downpipe etc...)
Thanks for everyone's interest, and time. I have to get my two kids through graduate school, so I'll be looking on the forum, but probably not participating.
Lee

guys cmon read a little the car has been sold nothing left, here is the attached message

Everyone,
I'm writing you to let you know all parts have been sold. (Someone purchased what was left of the roller $500). So I can stay married, I gave him all the rest of the parts I had (rims, turbo, headers, downpipe etc...)
Thanks for everyone's interest, and time. I have to get my two kids through graduate school, so I'll be looking on the forum, but probably not participating.
Lee

power steering pump for 86-87 with the resevoir is this something you have and what is the price shipped to 32824 orlando,fl.
thanks brian